• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better equalize speed or Brook will blitz the shit out of her.

Poison is unlikely to work as Brook is only a skeleton at this point, so leaving that aside, it'd come down to who's stronger and more skilled. But Brook also has some hax to compete.

Akame is 5.4 Megatons, they should be relatively comparable

I don't think Brook compares in skill though and Akame has fought multiple opponents without the use of poison, he'll some of her best feats are without it

I don't think she can beat Mid unless it's not fast though

Mid is for Brook reattaching his limbs and head, either with his hands or with his soul.

Why does Brook reattaching body parts count as mid Regenerationn? If his arm was cut off and he legitimately just grew a new one then sure. I think a CRT needs to be made regarding that.

Which seems wrong. By definition Regenerationn is regrowing something. By that logic Kakuzu should also have that level of Regenerationn since he can reattach his arms and Hidan's head.

No, his regen is for reattach and by drinking milk. It's like Homer's Mid Regen that can repair brain damage but not regenerate nor reattach a severed head.

Repairing brain damage and reattaching a head that doesn't even contain a brain (afaik) aren't even comparable imo. Repairing the brain is an extremely strong Regenerationn feat depending on how long it took. iirc Brook healed a crack in his skull after drinking milk but if his skull was smashed he'd not be able to heal it at all.

How? You were trying to justify Brook being Mid by comparing him to Homer healing brain damage when none of Brook's feat come close to that. Also it says on Homers page "Had a large portion of his skull crushed, as well most of his body flattened and healed instantly". That is exceedingly better that reattaching an empty head imo, like they aren't even comparable.

Brook's regen consists on reattaching the neck to the skull even if it's shattered by a chain.

That, added to the fact that he repairs the skull fractures by drinking milk.

Mid should be Regenerationn by regrowing a head. Especially taking into account the lower levels of Regenerationn which seem superior to this. It's weird though looking at his skeleton physiology.

Agree with Emperor. I always thought that the reason regrowing a head was so impressive was due to regrowing the brain not the skull, Brook doesn't have a brain and he doesn't regrow his head. Also the healing his skull thing is put under self healing on his profile not his Regenerationn, I do think it should state that it isn't combat applicable since he requires milk to do it.

It's evident that it's not combat applicable if it's said to be done by drinking milk...

Again, you decapitate Brook, he gets his head back. It's a lower case of Mid Regen as he can reunite the severed head with the body. It doesn't mean he can heal his body in every form possible at lower levels as the only damage he can regenerate from are those that he has feats of doing so.

There are people who can regenerate from having holes through the torso (Low-Mid) but can't regenerate severed fingers (High-Low).

The Calaca said:
It's evident that it's not combat applicable if it's said to be done by drinking milk...

Again, you decapitate Brook, he gets his head back. It's a lower case of Mid Regen as he can reunite the severed head with the body. It doesn't mean he can heal his body in every form possible at lower levels as the only damage he can regenerate from are those that he has feats of doing so.

There are people who can regenerate from having holes through the torso (Low-Mid) but can't regenerate severed fingers (High-Low).
Fair enough, the extra clarification wouldn't take much effort and would completely eliminate the possibility of people getting confused though. This pretty much comes down to what Mid level regen actually means. It says "The ability to regenerate from decapitatio or severe brain damage. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating from the destruction of critical parts, such as the engine." For me personally, reading that means regrowing your head since that's what Regenerationn actually is, if it includes reattaching your head then you'd be right, but I think it's pretty vague. I do want to add that High-low makes a distinction between regenerating something and reattaching it which Mid doesn't. So it seems to me that reattaching a head wouldn't count as Mid.

I mean, we have been considering reattaching feats as regen regardless. In this case, Brook regens from decapitation, but that's it.

Voting brook, he's a skeleton so he's got less mass so he's got more manuverability, plus he's like way taller so in close range he holds a range advantage add versatility and it's a pretty clear win for Brook.

How is being tall and having less mass useful in a fight between a highly mobile Assasin and a blade?

Less mass dies not give you additional mobility automatically, that's down to training and expirience.

Height being an advantage in CQC against a blade user I don't know where that comes from.

If what is said above is true Akame dealt with Dorothea who can reattach her head so she knows to keep cutting someone apart if they detach

Akame should resist mindhax but the other two are true.

EDIT: Soul Manip is just ressurection

Akame most powerful stuff is useless here. She has better fighting skills but Brook has range and experience (I guess, he is immortal after all).

Brook can regen his limbs, hit her soul (Where this comes from?) and still freezes her internally and externally.

Brook i would say with low diff. This match is pretty stupid because even if Brook has his physical body destroyed he would simply stay in his astral form, where neither of them could do anything against each other.

Brook can't hit her soul he only has NPI.

Limb regenerating is from reattaching, she can slash him art like she did with Dorothea

Again I'm asking how often he uses sleep

BTW him being in his Astral form is incap I believe of he can't do anything to her.

His dura negation say that he can hit the soul, I don't know where he show this too.

Yes she can destroy his bones, but as sword user she wouldn't prefer to cut him?

He uses sleep by playing music. Also how Akame would resist his mind manipulation? I remember Brook putting several fishmans into a mental illusion.

She can't do anything to him neither, if he goes to his Astral form this becomes a incon.

<Yes she can destroy bones, but as a sword user wouldn't prefer to cut him

I'm not sure where you're going with this, he's literally made on bones, slicing them in half would destroy them. Unless you're telling me she's going to ignore common sense and cut him despite him being a visual Skelton

Akame and other night raid Assasin she resist a flute that KOs everybody on a ship, Ill make a CRT for that.

Astral firm puts him in a state where he can't do anything, correct me if Im wrong but that's clearly incap

Again it's not on the profile so ignore it.

The link doesn't work for me.

Despite how I feel about the less then stellar arguments above I don't think Akame has much of a chance here when he can strum and call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back