• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't think she could overpower Akame with her sword skills, sure the regen can help but she would just keep cutting until she killes her, but I will wait for more input so, for now no vote.

^yes but I didn't notice that wasn't specified in the conditions since its to big of advantage for Akame and not sure if that actually affects Regenerationn since it's not normal healing.

So yeah vote for Akame if Eto can't regenerate

I think Eto has a longer reach so probably Akame will have a hard time getting in. But the fact that Kirichimonji doesn't let the wounds heal will probably be the factor that contributes to Akame's victory.

All regen negation would do is bring them onto an even playing field, making so that any attacks to Eto's real body actually stick. But regen =/= body manipulation (which is what she does with her kagune and kakuja). Eto can keep Akama at a distance with long rang ukaku shots and creepy kagune tentacles and as long as she stays in Kakuja form (which is how she fights), she can just recreate anything Akame cuts off. Or just drop the damaged Kakuja and create another from the inside. Plus Eto is a master of psychologial warfare, so she can break Akame's mind just by giving her a lecture over the course of the battle.

^break her mind? You saw akame ga kill, right? Akame went trough much worse things breaking her mind is almost impossible for Eto.

Admittedly havent seen akame ga kill, but it wasn't list on her profile, so I assumed it was possible. Either way, there's still the other thing netting Eto the win

Edit: Just looked at the wiki for Akame. Straight quote

"She also tends to hide her emotions when it is revealed that a comrade dies, such as seen with Sheele making Tatsumi mistakenly and incorrectly assume that she deals with it easily because she is used to it. However this prompts her to break into tears, saying that she can never be fine when she loses as friend"

Going through things and repressing them (inefficently enough that she breaks into tears when someone brings them up) =/= unbreakable mind. And I see no reason why Eto couldn't just analyze Akame and poke her with mental probes (METAPHOR, not saying Eto has mind powers) until she finds something that hurts.

^Akame has never shown weakness in the face of battle.

In fact, one of her opponent's, Zank, had an ability that could cast an illusion that shows the victim their most precious person, in Akame's case her sister. And she didn't even falter when she struck her down. Her hellish training made her mind exceptionally strong.

Here's the video if you wanna watch it.

Ok, fair enough. Eto won't be causing any breakdowns in Akame. Like I said though, Eto can still take this with her other advantages

Going Akame with this. Her shingu negates healing and she one of the best assassin's the Empire had.

Eto goes up against sword quinque users pretty often and stomps them easily, so she would know how Akame attacks. Does Akame have any experience fighting a giant mass of flesh that can freely grow arms and mouths to attack with?

Akame has to cut through a giant mass of flesh the size of a small building, while said mass is randomly growing new limbs and mouths to attack and bite her and get to Eto's real body to do any real damage, even with the healing negation, because Eto could otherwise just create a new, undamaged Kakuja form. To kill Akame, all Eto has to do is overwhelm her with limbs and tentacles and impale her, which won't be that hard considering her higher range, and the fact she can attack from multiple angles at once, while Akame can only attack in one direction at once

Eto isn't regrowing limbs or regenerating them in her Kakuja form. She is literally creating entirely new ones out of accumulated RC cells. Healing negation won't stop that. Akame's healing negation will only matter if she can hit Eto's real body - which is situated at the centre of this giant, fast, mass of limbs and mouths and tentacles, that Eto can immediately recreate an entirely new one of, while still within the old one.

And they aren't projectiles. Eto can create multiple sentient limbs and tentacles that can attack Akame from all directions independently. And speed is equalised, so if they all attack at once, it doesnt matter that Akame has cut down multiple attacks before - she has one sword. She can cut down one attack in one direction, maybe in 180 degrees in front of her at best. Then the other attacks simultaneously impale her/chop her in half/bite her head/arms/legs/stomach off.

To kill Eto, Akame needs to cut her way into a solid building sized Kakuja that is constantly attacking her from all angles as she does so, and find Eto's real body within it. Only then can she actually do any lasting harm.

To kill Akame, all Eto has to do is land a one good hit, or a few less than good hits, which will not be hard considering she has both more range and more angles of attack.

And while I'm on this thread, how does the Kiriichimonji's regen negation actually work? What's the highest level of regen is has negated?

Top Photo:

Eto kakuja
Eto kakuja size
This is Eto in her Kakuja. That thing she's sitting on that's bigger than she is? It's her Kakuja's tongue.

Bottom Photo:

This is the top half of Eto's kakuja. Those small black figures in the background? Those are people.

And Eto can move through this thing pretty freely. She's not always sitting in its mouth. So there's no defined "weakspot" that Akame has to reach.

Finally, that monstrosity in the bottom photo? Eto made that entire thing from a small pate made from her manager's liver. After she had been starved for a few days to several weeks (can't remember the exact time period). If this is Eto at top form, she can keep making those things as much as she wants.

Monarch Laciel said:
Eto goes up against sword quinque users pretty often and stomps them easily, so she would know how Akame attacks. Does Akame have any experience fighting a giant mass of flesh that can freely grow arms and mouths to attack with?
Yeah and she started eating it. She fought a man with the attributes of a squid. Akame is very versatile and catching her off guard is not something easily done. She trained with one of the Four Rakshasas Demons, people who can freely manipulate their body at will.

The Rakshasa's body manipulation is on an incredibly lower level than Eto's. They can extend and twist existing body parts. Eto can do the same, as well as grow entirely new ones near instantly from any point on her Kakuja. Akame will be caught off guard when she cuts a tunnel into the kakuja to get at Eto's real body, and suddenly the INTERIOR of the tunnel sprouts stabbing and cutting tentacles and arms from every angle.

Hell, does Akame even know she has to attack Eto's real body within the Kakuja? Because if all she sees is a giant monster, she's going to just go for its head or heart or something, and then Eto's going to launch a surprise attack when Akame thinks she's dead.

Yeah and she started eating it. She fought a man with the attributes of a squid.
Jamo can turn his arms into tentacles, spit ink, and make himself slippery. That is hardly "a giant mass of flesh that can freely grow arms and mouths to attack".

Give my vote to Eto. Won't say reasons because I'm siding with Monarch Laciel reasons, if i reiad correctly that's a valid reasoning

I highly doubt Akame can even land a slice on Eto's kakuja. Ghouls' physique is immune to steel. Also, Eto can sprout extensions from her kakuja which is over 7 meters tall continously, as aforementioned. Her kakuja obliterated a gigantic construction vastly stronger than steel in a very long range. Akame could hardly even approach her, probably not even cut her.

My vote goes to Eto.

Ghouls aren't immune to steel so much as steel can't be made into a sharp and tough enough blade to cut them. For all its weird ghoul biology, a lot of the human side of tokyo ghoul is fairly realistic. Steel blades from other animes are probably going to be able to cut them, especially when they have the same AP.

Not that it matters of course.

Ok, you didn't specify it in the post, but I checked their profiles again and I'm assuming that you meant to use the Tokyo Ghoul Eto, rather than the :Re Eto. I'm still voting for Eto, but it would be a bit harder, as her kakuja is smaller and so doesn't have as much for Akame to cut through, or room for moving around in it to avoid Akame.

Before I was voting for Eto 9/10, now maybe 7/10

Keep in mind that this version of Akame might be getting an upgrade soon that would make this a stomp.

Hmm. Okay, I'll change my vote to Eto for Monarch's reasons.

Err, so I forgot that Eto is now City Block level so someone should edit the original post and change it to her Building level version.

Then I guess I'll leave it to the OP, whether this is continued or closed or have a new thread.

Monarch Laciel said:
And while I'm on this thread, how does the Kiriichimonji's regen negation actually work? What's the highest level of regen is has negated?
Yes, I've been wondering about this. Does anyone here know?

Wait Zero-Akame did not had Murasame, if I remember correctly? Besides I dont think Akame could cut Eto that easily apart specialy not the young Akame... Akame would probably attack Eto as if Eto is some kind of Danger beast, this alone could be Akames death... Im voting for Eto because of this and the reasons above

Back