• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now this is a match that just seemed perfect. I was originally going to make Akame vs Bog but that'll depend on how this one goes.

Fight takes place in a pine forrest, both 7-B, and speed equalized IF necessary (likely will be).

Akame: 0

Gildedguy: 0

Inconclusive:

Okay, turns out akame is only 21 megatons vs Gildedguy's casual 42 megatons, coupled with regenerating armor doesn't look too good for akame

Isin't this guy fully machine or something? Akame struggled with a 21 megaton character. Compared to a casual 42 megatons as Weekyl said.

Said character also has High-Mid regen.

This is a stomp.

How fast does it regenerate? Does he oneshot people above 21 megatons? Keep in mind, Akame struggles with 21 megaton characters.

So is he full human beneath that armor? Because if it turns out Murasame is useless against him, then this really is a big stomp.

Btw the armor does not equal him. If destroy the armor it just exposes him, although the armor does regen.

How fast can it regenerate? Akame's strategy for dealing with armored enemies is striking the same spot over and over again until a opening is created. Here, it doesn't look like it will work. So I still think it's a stomp.

Weekly this should be closed. Unless Akame were to use Ennoodzuno, she has literally 0 chances of winning here.

Massive AP Advantage, regnerating armor negating Akame's strategy, and probably something else I'm missing.

Still a stomp

I'm not...too sure about Gil's armor not being him, actually. The reason why he has High Mid is because Bog blew him to tiny pieces in their fight

Kepekley23 said:
I'm not...too sure about Gil's armor not being him, actually. The reason why he has High Mid is because Bog blew him to tiny pieces in their fight
If that's the case, then this is even more one sided.

@Kep bro that was all in Gildedguy's head. Besides in Basement Buck we see him actively repairing his with him not wearing it.

We see Bog go into his bloodstream.

Actually when have we truly seen his armor regen anyway? Other than that scene in his mind Gildedguy has to manually repair it with his pen and golden coins

Gil's head clearly counts for something since Bog physically manifested inside it with his abilities intact

Physically? I don't think we can count feats like that especially since there was absolutely nothing in the suit of armor. Gildedguy wasn't in it.

It was clearly shown to be a mental struggle and nothing more.

Also Bog physically manifesting inside does not equal Gildedguy manifesting physically in his own mind. He is most definitely flesh and blood. He took off his metal gloves to cut his own hands to let Bog in his bloodstream.

https://youtu.be/IMcVQo1CRNA (2:00) We see him without his armor repairing it.

https://youtu.be/AQrfhjahsTQ (3:35) His chestplate breaks and does not self repair. We do see it self repair at 2:59 however that's very minor opposed to High-Mid regen.

Akame can't do jack shit to High Mid regenerating armor

I am 90% sure Gildedguy himself should have at least Mid Regenerationn which booed Murasame.

Below 21 Megatons vs Well above 42 megatons is highly likely too big of an AP disadvantage.

Probably a stomp

BTW I don't know what the hell you're thinking putting a Mid High regenerator like Bog against Akame.

Gargoyle One said:
Akame can't do jack shit to High Mid regenerating armor
I am 90% sure Gildedguy himself should have at least Mid Regenerationn which booed Murasame.

Below 21 Megatons vs Well above 42 megatons is highly likely too big of an AP disadvantage.

Probably a stomp
Yeah, I already said all of this. It is a total stomp. Someone close this

Gildedguy's regen shouldn't even be Mid-high for what I said above. Also the idea of Akame going against Bog was that Gildedguy stalemated Bog before regardless of that regen.

Akame is more skilled than Gildedguy so it can still work. Wasn't using that logic specifically. The difference between Akame and Gildedguy is the armor, sword, and skill. She's generally better.

I mean Gilded beat Jade who is one of the more skilled fighters in the verse and for most of their fight he was unarmed

Both have a sword so I'm not sure what you're saying.

She can't beat is armor, his regen is likely to get an upgrade, and he's well above of a feat 2x stronger then the one Akame scales too.

So......

Tatsumi scales to the same feat so IDK

And of course both at their max becomes a stomp in the other direction.

Her sword kills with one cut while his extends for meters. His regen won't get an upgrade and I'm saying it should get a downgrade for reasons I stated above.

Although yes the difference in her AP and his armor's durability is a valid point

Back