• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs the My Hero Academia verse

Yeah, I'm making this. Why? Because I'm genuinely curious.

Akame is placed into the MHA verse a couple kilometers from UA with no warning. A Random Omnipotent Being says that she needs to stay there for a year, and defeat the strongest in the verse if she wants to go home. So what happens? Speed is equalized for obvious reasons.

She is placed in shrotly after the Sports Festival Arc.

Scenario 1. BoS Akame.

Scenario 2, EoS Akame with the ability to activate Ennoodzuno once.

Scenario 3. BoS Akame with unequalized speed.

Scenario 1, she gets bested by higher tiers like All Might. He's ne of the strongest heroes in the world which means she is more likely to go for him first and he is more likely to go for her as she's a threat to the world. Her way to best him is by slicing him for that one hit kill, but his durability may be too high to actually get cut in the first place. Most of the lower tiers will fall to their knees to Akame though.

Scenario 2, like Gargoyle said, Noumu might stump her. She can beat everyone up until him. His Regenerationn is no problem for Akame, but the Shock Absorption will block her out. Unless she actually decides to go with All Might's strategy. I'm not sure if that's a battle method she used before, all I've seen from Akame ga Kill is the anime. I read the first volume, so I really need to read more.

Scenario 3, kinda the same argument as last. Her speed is better than everyone's but Noumu, and especially All for One, may not be bested by her. Even All might not be able to fall to her.

Nomu is not surviving a cut from Murasame. Murasame has already killed Tyrant, witch has Low-Mid regen.

Scenario 3, Akame is Mach 825 vs borderline Hypersonic at the best of highballing.

Low Mid Regenerationn is enough to counter the Murasame, it works by stopping your heart. Low Mid is enough to regenerate that type of damage and when did Tyrant ever show low mid regen?

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Low Mid Regenerationn is enough to counter the Murasame, it works by stopping your heart. Low Mid is enough to regenerate that type of damage and when did Tyrant ever show low mid regen?
Supposedly regenerating from having his organs destroyed and crushed.

In any case, Ennoodzuno has more than enough AP for Akame to slice him into a dozen little peices. Shock absorption will protect you from blunt force, but not sharp objects. Especially in the hands of someone with the power to oneshot a guy that one shots a guy that casually preformed a feat more than twice his power.

Weakened All Might/All For One and by extention Nomu are 1.3 gigatons. And that was a feat preformed with a lot of difficulty.

Low Mid actually doesn't stop Murasame as it enters and clogs the bloodstream, thus there's no damage to regen, according to Repp and Scarket.

Yeah, I know, authority fallacy

Akame still Stomps basically everyone barring Prime All Might and AFO

@Versus

Do you actually have scans?, I don't remember that.

@Gargoyle

Mirio and Kai Chisaki can kill her rather easily if they get the chance. All Kai needs is a single slap and it's over. She can't really harm Mirio either with his intang. But that's with speed equalized.

Uhh who told you this again? Because I'm pretty sure Scarlet later admitted it wouldn't do anything to Low Mid in that Nero vs Akame Thread.

Scarlet said it wouldn't beginning that thread, later down he admits it would work.

Gonna take me forever to find what thread Repp said it, I just know I made it.

How is Miro going to kill her? Even in Akame's BoS form, she's literally thousands of times stronger than him.

Akame wouldn't let Chisak touch her. Would Overhaul be able to have him from Murasame's toxin? And like Miro, Chisak in his strongest form is thousands of times weaker than Akame.

I never claimed the Regenerationn is strong enough to survive a cut from Murasame. I just said the Shock absorbance may block it. May. (Which really just applies to Scenario 2).

But even with her faster speed, she can't really hurt the higher tiers in Scenario 3. All the low tiers will be defeated. Without the AP of Ennoodzuno mode she can't harm them.

Back