• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are exremely talented sword users. So who takes it?

Fishman Island Arc Zoro

Akame Ga Kill! Akame

Speed equal

Akame needs a single hit so, pretty sure she wins this without big problems.

And please add the tier instead of writing from which arc the character is, since not everyone know about it. And the links to their page instead of just topics.

That's what I was about to say. He has precog via Observation Haki. It evens the playing field somewhat.

First: I am not sure he has HAKI in that period actually.

Second:eek:bservation HAKI is limited and not constant so, it's not like he sees every of her movement only once in a while.

^True he has a chance,but remember a single scratch would mean death since he doesn't even know the effect murasame has.

Oh and reaction speed is equalised as well. Every type of speed is.

Yeah Akame fought a precog user before (Zank). She can empty her mind of thought and achieve a state of void so Zoro's Haki loses it's effectiveness.

Zoro has the range advantage but he prefers fighting in close range, especially since he's fighting another skilled sword user, Zoro loves a good sword fight. And that will be his death because he doesn't know what Murasame does.

That's true, but Kenbunshoku Haki is effective more when enemies show killing intent, especially in not advanced users of it, and I don't think Zoro has mastered it quite yet at this point. If Akame is a spiritual void, Haki loses effectiveness, but not entirely, I thought I made that clear.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Huh? Does Zank's precognition work like Zoro's?
He reads thoughts with his Teigu. He can also see through clothes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). To check for hidden weapons of course...yeah, that.

Okay. But Zoro's precognition just anticipates the moves his opponent is going to make or something like that. What's voiding her mind going to do against that? It's not the same, I think.

Enel couldn't see where Luffy's punches would go since even Luffy didn't know. That means they read thoughts not movements like the Sharingan.

Actually Zank can also read every movement the opponent does continuously.
Also this, Haki doesn't do it continuously and it's not fail-proof.

Yeah Akame takes this fairly easily imo. All Akame needs is one hit and Zoro is done. And Akame has taken down people with precog like Zank, so I doubt Zoro's will help too much. Akame could probably even beat him in the Punk Hazard Arc and Dressrosa Arc, with Little War Horn mode.

Akame takes this easily, Murasame is waaaay too OP. Let me see the points :

a) Speed : Zoro was as fast as Pre-Timeskip Luffy Gear 2, but Akame moved so fast she killed 3 Tribal Assassins before they even realized what happened, also she Moved so fast that Zank's Teigu which can literally read minds and predict movements (Also see through her clothes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) could not keep up. And if Zank's Teigu could not keep up, you can bet Zoro's Observation Haki (which as many have stated above, is unreliable and works only half the time) cannot keep up. Oh and all of this is not including her Trump Card, which boosts her speed even more. But since here it is mentioned that speed is equalized, this is just a wash

b) Experience : Both Akame and Zoro have trained with weapons since a very young age, but honestly Akame had it worse, when she was in her pre-teens she had to manage to make it out of a forest infested with Danger Beasts (who were shown to have been eating other children), she and Kurome managed to hold off the beasts and slew them, when she was practically 10 years old...she was shown to be an expert at weilding her Shingu Kiriichimonji and later her Teigu Murasame and she killed her first victim in her preteens as well

c) Swords Skills : Zoro trained with Mihawk and is now practically the strongest swordsman in the One Piece verse (barring Mihawk himself), he has created two fighting styles on his own, Santoryuu and Kyutoryuu,cut Pica in half with one strike. Akame has shown to be a master at weilding her swords, even doing stuff like breaking metal by striking it repeatedly with her sword in one place, so even armor like Armamnent Haki would serve little aid to Zoro. She is a good at hand-to-hand as well, seeing as she out-paced Ibera and snapped his neck with only her legs, but still I would give this to Zoro just because of the sheer length of One Piece has allowed more of his feats to be shown.

I could go on, but at the end of the day Akame only needs one strike to win....and tbh the Murasame's poison having no antidote thing should be restricted to the Akame ga Kill verse. If not, then that would be like saying she can beat Goku, Superman or Drago if she manages to get a hit on them....

BiasedHater said:
Question what will happen if speed was unequalised.
I'm guessing Akame would outspeed, seeing her speed,agility and reaction time plus her Trump Card. The most I remember for Zoro's speed is him outspeeding the Whiskey Peak assassins and keeping up to Luffy's Gear 2. But I could be wrong, I don't remember every single one of Zoro's feats off the top of my head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back