• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akatsuki (Naruto) VS Noblesse (Top & God Tiers)

Obito might be able to win this via BFR, does Noblesse have any hax that would let them hurt Obito? If Obito can't clear, the Akatsuki gets rekt. If Juubito is allowed, he solos the Noblesse verse.

So having created the noblesse profile you would think i would be the first to hop on this thread but it slipped me somehow lol.Noblesse curbstomp this,i would make an arguement that even obito would be beat.Many characters are country level and massively hypersonic they could keep obito busy for raizel to use blood field and erase obito from existence.

Juubito solos..

Pein w/ his Chibaku Tensei's and Itachi with Perfect susano'o is in the back for back up..

(Itachi's perfect susano'o was designed by Masashi Kishimoto for the Storm 4 game, if it doesn't count then sure add in his regular susano'o..)

Zerzavyx98 said:
Juubito solos..
Pein w/ his Chibaku Tensei's and Itachi with Perfect susano'o is in the back for back up..

(Itachi's perfect susano'o was designed by Masashi Kishimoto for the Storm 4 game, if it doesn't count then sure add in his regular susano'o..)
Juubito isnt soloing anything when he is dealing with several massively hypersonic+ country level characters.Pein is doing anything here they could just mind rape him now that i think about unless the akatsuki have mind control resistance they will all be mind control and probably made to kill each other or obito.So basically obito is the only one thats doing anything out of the akatsuki and he is gonna get blood field.If you didnt know blood field is a dome or cyclone of blood, wherein is a sacred space where Rai's power is amplified and he can cancel out the effects of other powers. He can also cause these blood fields to collapse in on themselves, erasing whatever what was inside the field from existence.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Nah juubito solos though he usually ain't counted as Akatsuki so yeah mismatch
How is juubito gonna handle several country level characters who are just as fast as him and two of which have the ability to erase him from existence?

He never used any sharingan moves when he gained the jubi.Even if he did use izanagi it isnt gonna change much he would die again.I know juubito is continental was just stating what level noblesse was at.Bottom line is juubito has the ap but everyone else can keep up with him as they are all massively hypersonic+ and they have hax,being blood field which wipes away existence and also cancels out the effects of other powers

How will they even have enough time to cast blood field on him though? And I'm fairly certain that Madara could use sharingan moves even when he was a Juubi jinchuriki also.The fact that he didn't use it doesn't mean he can't.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
How will they even have enough time to cast blood field on him though? And I'm fairly certain that Madara could use sharingan moves even when he was a Juubi jinchuriki also.The fact that he didn't use it doesn't mean he can't.
Using kamui would have help him out a lot when he was the juubi yet he didnt use seems to me he couldnt use sharingan and juubi mode at the same time.As i said before everyone on the noblesse time can keep up with juubito they will buy time while either raizel or erga cast blood field.

He said he couldn't use kamui because Juubi was too dense.He can use sharigan as far as I'm aware.Even Madara did as I said.As for the battle we'll sure they could win if they pulled it off.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Nvm, I didn't see Obito still had his continent level... he solos o_O

Sigh when will people actually learn that hax>dc?Just because your a higher tier doesnt mean your gonna win obito isnt soloing anything when two people from noblesse can erase him from existence.

Are you even considering Obito's hax? intangibility, space-time warp manupulation.. Bijuudamas litterally erase you just as well.. don't forget his DNA sword

Zerzavyx98 said:
Are you even considering Obito's hax? intangibility, space-time warp manupulation.. Bijuudamas litterally erase you just as well.. don't forget his DNA sword
Obito couldnt use kamui or any of his sharingan techniques for that matter when he became the juubi so thats not in play here.Obito is fighting multiple opponents by the time he takes out the others raizel and erga would have already wiped him form existence.Bijudama`s arent gonna do anything against blood field not only does it erase whatever is inside it it also cancels out the effects of other power.

Not to mention blood phoenix which causes people's body to dissolves into blood crystals and their souls depart for the afterlife upon impact....Yea obito is screwed here

Genjutsu isnt gonna work everyone on the noblesse team all have mind control resistance not to mention itachi is too slow to keep up with any of them.They can dodge amaterasu easily

Do these noble attacks work on someone with contient durability? How fast can they keep up with Juubito, and how long does it take for these moves to form?

Zerzavyx98 said:
Do these noble attacks work on someone with contient durability? How fast can they keep up with Juubito, and how long does it take for these moves to form?
All of them are country level so their attacks arent gonna work on juubito but they have hax which will being blood field which erases people from existence and blood phoenix which causes sould to depart to the afterlife.It only takes a couple seconds for blood field to form.

Goudama's can form to completely erase people from existence, all Juubito has to do is blitz them, and within one touch the target is done. I'ma find both sides speed because Juubito and others in Noble are matched at MHS+ but that can be anywhere from Mach 1,000 to mach 8,000

And i still dont think you realize how haxed raizel is he has complete control over blood he could erase juubito from existence or kill him from the inside out by controlling the blood inside of juubito and making blood vessels burts killing him.

I don't even think Juubito has blood... ;_;

I just rewatched an entire fight, and even when a rasengan carved his back open there were no organs inside him. Another time is when he transformed into Juubito, his entire insides are just zetsu body parts.

So your saying juubito has no blood yet sage of six path madara did ok.Even if he didnt doesnt change that fact blood field erases anyything within them juubito gets erased from existence.Here you need to educate yourself on raizel https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Raizel

Six Paths Madara's transformation was different from Obito's. Also, he bled before he absorbed the Senju tree. The Juubi transformation is at a lower level than Juubi + the Senju tree

Back