• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akatsuki vs Espada

Everyone starts off in their base forms.

One on one battles.

Nobody has prior knowledge of their opponent.

1: Nagato (non-crippled) vs Starkk

2: Obito (Rinnegan) vs Barragan

3: Kisame vs Harribel

4: Itachi vs Ulquiorra

5: Orochimaru vs Nnoitra

6: Deidara vs Grimmjow

7: Sasori vs Zommari

8: Hidan vs Szayelaporro

9: Kakuzu vs Aaroniero

10: Konan vs Yammy

1 Is is Prime Nagato or Pain but either way Nagato wins

2 Barragan. I'm assuming that obito doesn't have the Bijuu under his control.

3 Harribel

4 This has been done a lot of times. Ulquiorra wins

5 Could go either way but I'm gonna say Orochimaru

6 Grimmjow. Especially if it's current Grimmjow who could be powerscaled to Ichigo

7 Could go either way

8 Szayelaporro

9 Kakuzu

10 Yammy wins if Konan doesn't have her 600 billion paperbombs if shje has them then she probably wins.

Edit: why'd ya change the match-ups

These are somewhat odd matchups in my opinion.

1. Nagato

2. Obito assuming he has his jinchuriki paths

3. Harribel

4. If genjtsu works, then I'd have to say Itachi with difficulty, otherwise, ulquiorra with difficulty

5. Orochimaru (he's much more verastile)

6.Grimmjow

7. not sure

8. still not sure

9. Kakuzu

10. If Konan does her bazillion paper bomb thing, then probably her, but if not then probably yammy.

And imo, I would have matched them like this:

1. Pain (6 paths) vs. Barragan

2. Obito vs. Starrk

3. Konan vs. Harribel

4. Same

5.Kisame vs. Nnoitra

6. Deidara vs. Szayelaporro

7. Same

8. Hidan vs. Grimmjow

9. Zetsu vs. Aaroniero

10. Kakuzu vs. Yammy

1. Nagato.

2. Barragan probably.

3. Harribel

4. Ulquiorra

5. If Orochimaru has prep time, he wins, if not, Nnoitra.

6. Grimmjow. Deidara has better DC than Pre time-skip Grimmjow, but his durability is pretty shitty, not to mention Grimmjow is faster than him.

7. Zommari with hard diff.

8. Szayelaporro.

9. Kakuzu.

10. If Konan can use the 600 billion explosive paper technique, she can put down Yammy, if she can't use it, Yammy wins.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Edit: why'd ya change the match-ups
These are the matchups I wanted, I made a mistake with a couple of them the first time. I know some of these seem like odd matchups though.

Back