• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akuma (Street Fighter) VS Yujiro Hanma (Grappler Baki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money's on Akuma. Yujiro's badass and all, but in the end, I don't see him surviving Akuma's Ace of Spades - The Raging Demon.

TheDoom01 said:
Yujiro can mimicry satsui no hado?
I don't think he can, since its not a martial art, but rather a dark energy-based force.

"A form of ki that is rooted in the darker aspects of the natural human instinct (including the desire to survive, trample, and impose over opposition), and on a metaphysical level, the natural occurrence and manifestation of loss, decline, and destruction. To tap into the Satsui no Hado, a person must be so consumed with the desire for victory and perfection, be close to death, or else possess such intense rage and hatred, that they are willing to kill."

Gouki FTW said:
TheDoom01 said:
I don't think he can, since its not a martial art, but rather a dark energy-based force.
"A form of ki that is rooted in the darker aspects of the natural human instinct (including the desire to survive, trample, and impose over opposition), and on a metaphysical level, the natural occurrence and manifestation of loss, decline, and destruction. To tap into the Satsui no Hado, a person must be so consumed with the desire for victory and perfection, be close to death, or else possess such intense rage and hatred, that they are willing to kill."
Yujiro's obsessed with being the strongest man alive, and he kills people for sport.

KillerQueef said:
Gouki FTW said:
TheDoom01 said:
Yujiro's obsessed with being the strongest man alive, and he kills people for sport.
Shin Yujiro haha

TheDoom01 said:
KillerQueef said:
Gouki FTW said:
TheDoom01 said:
Shin Yujiro haha
Yeah, but still, the Satsui no Hado doesn't exist in Yujiro's universe. If he was from SF universe, then he probably could tap into that power, but then again, both the SnH and the RA are spiritual types, and Yujiro was only seen copying the martial arts AKA something physical, he was never shown mimicrying something spiritual. Just like the case with Seth from SF IV comics, he tried to copy the Raging Demon but was unable to do so, because its a spiritual attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back