• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alaskan Bull Worm vs SpongeBob Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
It was all wiggly! And it ate everything! It was an ALASKAN BULL WORM! IT WAS BIG, SCARY, AND PINK!

Can the rest of the verse stop his rampage?

Only feats from the cartoons are allowed.

That's what i'm unsure of. The bullworm literally landed on Bikini Bottom full force, and was probably packing as much power as the pie himself, and his reaction was a rather simple.... "Ooouucchh..."

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
That's what i'm unsure of. The bullworm literally landed on Bikini Bottom full force, and was probably packing as much power as the pie himself, and his reaction was a rather simple.... "Ooouucchh..."
I don't think so, the explosion reached the surface of the ocean... that is way more insane that landing on top of the town and destroy it.

Sandy never killed the bullworm. She just rode it until it plummeted off a cliff, and....ouch....

If the Worm destroys Patrick enough times....Patrick could endlessly regrow, but that's if the worm doesn't devour him.

It's over for Patrick if that happens(i can only think of Plankton surviving being digested)

I don't think being digested would kill the main characters, especially considering the things they've regenerated from. They'd all probably survive until they find the opening.

this verse got lots of 9-B characters, and 4 wall level durability (9-B) form Room durability (9-A), but even if there are more, its likely 9-A or possibly higher if we count every character together (at their full potential)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back