• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alastor VS. Alex Mercer owo

WeeklyBattles said:
Low-Godly regen would make sense actually given vivzie's description on top of Sir Pentious not dying from being blown to pieces
If demons actually have Low-Godly Regenerationn, then it sounds like a stomp. Mercer's infection can't deal with that type of Regenerationn. Is there going to be a CRT for that?

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Well THIS IS THE FIRST, Not just for Strawberry Pimp boy over here but a full on loss for mercer seeing how fluently O.P. Alex can be at times so I guess Demonic altering spirits are out of his Mercer's leagues.
Mercer has gotten stomped in some matches in the past (with the others he has stomped in), so this isn't the first time he utterly lost. He especially can't deal with Regenerationn that out-regenerates his own infection (which infects at a molecular level) as that makes basically all of his hax irrelevant at that point (as a majority of his hax is reliant on the Blacklight Virus).

DeathNoodles said:
Anomalous N I W D E said:
Well THIS IS THE FIRST, Not just for Strawberry Pimp boy over here but a full on loss for mercer seeing how fluently O.P. Alex can be at times so I guess Demonic altering spirits are out of his Mercer's leagues.
Mercer has gotten stomped in some matches in the past (with the others he has stomped in), so this isn't the first time he utterly lost. He especially can't deal with Regenerationn that out-regenerates his own infection (which infects at a molecular level) as that makes basically all of his hax irrelevant at that point (as a majority of his hax is reliant on the Blacklight Virus).
Yeah you actually made great points here and there but here's what I think more logically speaking we should just wait and see when Alastor, HECK other characters of this verse can show their full cards when the series is clearly in its pilot seeing that the stuff Alastor pulls off are casual for now who knows what other feats might be introduced.

WeeklyBattles said:
Low-Godly regen would make sense actually given vivzie's description on top of Sir Pentious not dying from being blown to pieces
Wait Weekly doesn't the whole "Being blown to bits." rate a good "High-Mid" At the very least?

"High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger."

To not be immune from existence erasures would be Mid Godly so seeing these are literal souls of the dead here maybe Low Godly could actually still work.

That's kind of irrelevant considering the demons in Hazbin Hotel is likely going to get Low-Godly Regenerationn soon, so Mercer has no win conditions here even if he dodges it.

Oh no, but this is relevant for other stuff. I just want to ask in advance for future debates.

Then again I wonder if they're out of commission for a while considering that last villain seemed 'defeated' for a bit.

Back