• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alec takes on Inspector Clouseau

This is based on the joke when Inspector Clouseau meets 006 in his movie. And he refers to him being 1 away from the big time. So. Situation

Inspector Clouseau Does he same thing to Alec. Which he finds insulting. So the only logical thing to do is kill him. Makes sense

Speed is equal

Both willing to kill

Only both get a pistol or revolver and a blade

Takes place in an unfamiliar setting to them both

Who wins and why?

One away from the big time:

The Guy I thought was The Pink Panther before I realize that is actually just a famous jewel in the movie: 1

Inconclusive/Draw:

Alec sorta casually wins. It's essentially a very well trained policeman and martial artist against a world class ex spy. Alec takes it

Also yeah I though pink panther was the detective too hahaha

Well. I agree Alec is better experienced and probably a better fighter. Though I don't think a win is considered that easy. Note, that by the second movie, Inspector is considered the top in the world. And even the three top detectives in the world also said he was better than all three of them together (as he solved a case that left them all tricked). And he is a notable bit stronger, smashing through several floors of wood and getting up mostly unhurt as well getting trampled by dozens of horses and got up fine. So he should be tougher and stronger. Though I still do agree Alec is far more competent if a fighter and far more experienced. Inspector is smarter, tougher, and stronger. But skills and experienced could definitely weigh out those advantages. Since Inspector can be quite bumbling

And hooray. I wasn't the only one. I kinda felt stupid when I reazlied I was wrong the first time.

Holy hell I just re-saw IC's page. Yeah he wins, AP advantage and likely durability advantage too not to mention a bullet proof suit. Alec being better can't close those gaps enough to win

Switching to the Inspector

Oh. His entire suit isn't bullet proof. His metal stopped a bullet. Not the entire suit. Just noticed your said the suit was bullet proof.

Technically but they have to be within his league bullets. Else no. Cause He is WAY beyond normal bullets. A single casual chop from him got over 600,000 Joules. And he peaks in the 1,000,000 area due to the falling and smashing through multiple floors. Wether it be higher or a bit lower. Though I known Alec's guns Pierce damage past 500,000 due to bonds thing. So it bare minimum still is probably gonna hurt. If it could pierce, I'm not sure

Back