• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
idk about crowly

Kurumi Alter basically Has
Mind Control Bullet
Spatial Slashes with her sword
Void Manip with her Leo bullet
Can result attacks with casuality manip if it hits her
Can Travel between spaces
Healing zone via one of her bullets

Might have to give this one to White Queen, just because I don't think Aleister has any ways of dealing with her casuality manip and it's fairly in character for her to spam it

Can't help much here, but... the Crowley's hazards and Aleister's SoG Synchronization Key cannot co-exist with each other at the same time. Mainly by the fact that all of the hazards were dead and powering up Aleister during the time period of her third key and she has never shown the capability of "recreating" them.

So if you want the Hazards to exist in this match, you would've to change it to Aleister's second key.

That's all.
Might have to give this one to White Queen, just because I don't think Aleister has any ways of dealing with her casuality manip and it's fairly in character for her to spam it
^ Plus this.

My friend asked me to switch the keys.

Aleister is on his second form.

Kurumi is on her first form.

My friend asked me to switch the keys.

Aleister is on his second form.

Kurumi is on her first form.
Doesn't change much tbh if anything it's even harder for Aleister now since Kurumi has a billion clones that can all use Zafkiel to just danmaku ts him, and even if he did do something Kurumi has type 6 immortality with all her clones there's really no way for him to kill her

Well that's that then
Yep. Although, I do want to point out that, well... Aleister does "sorta" have options. In the sense that he does have "numbers" in his side. About 1,083,092,867 in total... Granted, they are near-featless and a majority of 'em were likely dealt with by 9-B to 9-A fodder, so at best they are just human shields... well, technically not human since a majority of the hazards are just large kaiju or vaugely humanoid beings, so, lel.

The only way Aleister can deal with Kurumi's numbers is via his universe-spanning Big Bang bomb, which he might use as his first move. Although, that requires Aleister to think and then make a hand gesture, so if Kurumi has any thought-based hax... Aleister is fricked since he is defenseless against hax due to not having any resistances.

So even if Aleister's profile was in good shape, this match would've been a stomp in Kurumi's direction, probably.

Yep. Although, I do want to point out that, well... Aleister does "sorta" have options. In the sense that he does have "numbers" in his side. About 1,083,092,867 in total... Granted, they are near-featless and a majority of 'em were likely dealt with by 9-B to 9-A fodder, so at best they are just human shields... well, technically not human since a majority of the hazards are just large kaiju or vaugely humanoid beings, so, lel.

The only way Aleister can deal with Kurumi's numbers is via his universe-spanning Big Bang bomb, which he might use as his first move. Although, that requires Aleister to think and then make a hand gesture, so if Kurumi has any thought-based hax... Aleister is fricked since he is defenseless against hax due to not having any resistances.

So even if Aleister's profile was in good shape, this match would've been a stomp in Kurumi's direction, probably.
True his Kaiju gives him the numbers, as for his nuke I don't think it'd even hit Kurumi since her clones are stored in her personal dimension and she always has backups in there. As you said though if Kurumi has any thought based hax Aleister is finished regardless which she actually kinda does with her time eating castle which allowed her to incon against a character with much better hax & resistances than Aleister (that being Kumagawa from Medaka Box who has rather high tier auto resistance & hax) so I don't think he'd be able to do that even with the benefit of the doubt but yeah. Aleister's biggest problem is honestly his lack of resistances I don't think the revision will seriously change the outcome either, it'll change a lot for the other characters though

True his Kaiju gives him the numbers, as for his nuke I don't think it'd even hit Kurumi since her clones are stored in her personal dimension and she always has backups in there. As you said though if Kurumi has any thought based hax Aleister is finished regardless which she actually kinda does with her time eating castle which allowed her to incon against a character with much better hax & resistances than Aleister (that being Kumagawa from Medaka Box who has rather high tier auto resistance & hax) so I don't think he'd be able to do that even with the benefit of the doubt but yeah. Aleister's biggest problem is honestly his lack of resistances I don't think the revision will seriously change the outcome either, it'll change a lot for the other characters though
Is that a aoe? if it's not then one of the hazard's becomes the new main Crowley.

The main Crowley can then basically travel somewhere else while letting the hazard's deal with her (he can exist in multiple places, so saying something like letting the hazard's deal with her might not be correct because at the end of day unless they are let out they are still him) if it's not a aoe she will need to kill him 1,083,092,867 times in this key.

Their is also the fact that Crowley can enter the hidden world or some other phase and fight from their (basically abuse range spam), question to toaru supporters why doesn't Crowley has something like universal range for that, it has been some time so I don't remember if Crowley had to do some major prep to enter the hidden world or he can just do it by himself

Is that a aoe? if it's not then one of the hazard's becomes the new main Crowley.

The main Crowley can then basically travel somewhere else while letting the hazard's deal with her (he can exist in multiple places, so saying something like letting the hazard's deal with her might not be correct because at the end of day unless they are let out they are still him) if it's not a aoe she will need to kill him 1,083,092,867 times in this key.

Their is also the fact that Crowley can enter the hidden world or some other phase and fight from their (basically abuse range spam), question to toaru supporters why doesn't Crowley has something like universal range for that, it has been some time so I don't remember if Crowley had to do some major prep to enter the hidden world or he can just do it by himself
It is an aoe, also passively absorbs people's life spans as for Kurumi having to kill all his kaiju I am aware they are all "technically" him but I don't think it's on the same lvl as Kurumi's parasitic immortality (i.e being able to transfer her conscious and continue using her same abilities) correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't read NT/GT and only know some info 2nd hand

It is an aoe, also passively absorbs people's life spans as for Kurumi having to kill all his kaiju I am aware they are all "technically" him but I don't think it's on the same lvl as Kurumi's parasitic immortality (i.e being able to transfer her conscious and continue using her same abilities) correct me if I'm wrong because I haven't read NT/GT and only know some info 2nd hand
If it's aoe then it's gg

If the main Crowley dies some other Crowley becomes the new main Crowley and they also inherent all of the previous main's ability, memory, and history.

Oh I think I misread that Crowley can use same abilities with one of his hazard's as long as they are contained and not running wild (at least that's how I interpreted it) like he did against fiama

Is there anything Kurumi can do without sighting Crowley directly?

Afaik, Crowley has a perception activated 3-A aoe with a 3-A range only limited by the perception range of the target.

Does the amount of Kurumi clones even matter at all in this case?

Back