• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alfonso Felix Vs Sanstrocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can his "Anti-Regen" affect Determination-induced regen? Because Sanstrocity is basically DT gone wrong.

I actually don't known since Sanstrocity can regenerate after being erase due to determination, but otherwise no since determination is actually the feeling of wanting to live its unlikely that Alfonso's anti-regen negate Sanstrocity's determination

But hey does Sanstrocity have Karmic Retribution? Since according to Kronik's profile Alfonso went a massacre thoughout all the known multiverses, so i think Karmic Retribution will be like "Kryptonite" to alfonso

If Felix have Frisk level regen, then I see it being a stalemate tbh.

It would be possible, but we don't see how Sanstrocity damages people, since it missed all of its attacks so I wouldn't count on it.

Actually, i'd really suggest if Alfonso is not to be used here on a match for the time being, as i'm still trying to revise his powers and stats. Same thing as the other characters of mine here, too.

They all are overall not complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back