• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X AP Revision (Authorized Users Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made the edits.
Thank you for helping out, but the Celestialsapiens, Galactic Gladiator, and Starbeard profile pages also need to be updated.

I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

I unlocked this for something quick.

I'm grad this revision could go smoothly in my absence but there is a tiny detail left from the other thread; Alien X's durability from surviving the Annihilargh isn't Universe level, meaning that the bit on text saying "Survived the universal destruction caused by the Annihilargh." in his durability should be removed.

As pointed out in the other thread, nothing changes aside from that as he could trade blows with Galactic Gladiator, who had no better idea than to throw punches at Alien X.

Please explain further what you mean regarding the Annihilargh.

The thing destroys the universe and that's 3-A, but it's not a bomb that one can survive while near it and get Universe level durability, it sends some waves/burning-like effect that expands somewhat slowly meters away, then to the planet, then to the rest of the universe at uneven rates. The end result of all that once it reaches the whole universe is 3-A, because it reached the whole universe, but any 1 very small area reached isn't being attacked with 3-A power and needing Universe level durability to survive.

Okay. That makes sense to me.

I will unlock the Alien X, Galactic Gladiator, Starbeard, and Celestialsapiens pages for you to edit then. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will do so. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back