• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X downgrade revision request

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread it was decided to downgrade Alien X to low 2-C on the basis that Dwayne McDuffie stated that Alien X isn't the strongest alien in the omnitrix however due to McDuffie's passing and that practically all of Alien X's major feats came years after his death it can only be fair to assume this has been retconned. Later in the thread it is stated that while Alien X is Ben's strongest alien this doesn't disprove McDuffie's statement however due to the Master control feature in the omnitrix Ben gets access to every alien in the omnitrix. At one point later in the series Ben even acknowledges Alien X to be his strongest alien.

The next thing I would like to discuss is the Atomic-X fusion thing. It has been stated in the show, by the creator, and on the Ben 10 wiki that fusion aliens are actually half DNA of both aliens and that this can lead to weaknesses of one or the other. Alien X has reversed time before as shown here so its super unlikely that he wouldn't have been able to do the same thing clockwork did anyways. There is really no reason to think Atomic-X isn't PIS.

Here are some more feats that support Alien X being multiversal level

You can't assume something has been retconned unless it's explicitly been retconned.

It's still illogical for Ben 10,000 (who's a genius) to use an infinitely weaker alien to stop an incredible threat like the Chronosapien Time Bomb.

The other Staff Members and I have already browsed through that linked page. The vast majority of the information on that page is taken out of context.

That's not remotely enough reason to assume a retcon.

Ben has never had Master Control for more than a single episode, and him saying Alien X is his strongest alien likely refers to the aliens in his arsenal.

Literally the closest we get to the fusion aliens being weaker is Derrick J. Wyatt or someone saying that Atomic-X has limits, they're just very high up, while Alien X is limitless. This is obviously just hyperbole and shouldn't diminish Atomic-X in any way.

How in the hell can Atomic-X be PIS? I don't even understand that statement.

That post is absolutely stupid and uses various nonsensical interpretations (Timeline = infinite multiverse for one) to get the highest tiers possible.

That's not remotely enough reason to assume a retcon.
Ben has never had Master Control for more than a single episode, and him saying Alien X is his strongest alien likely refers to the aliens in his arsenal.

He has had it in multiple episodes including ones Dwayne McDuffie helped write.

"How in the Hell can Atomic-X be PIS?" 0 .

The entire time war happened before Alien X's major episodes which is where he fought Galactic Gladiator and got powerups. Also remember that Ben 10 didn't have control over Alien X yet and Ben 10,000 comes from a different timeline, there is no evidence to support that he would even had unlocked Alien X's personalities yet.

Except every time he loses it. He never has it consistently.

Alien X never had power-ups and just because they happened earlier is meaningless.

Ben 10,000 unlocked them because he's literally just Ben from the future. He's already bee through everything.

Has Ben actually ever searched through the entire Omnitrix when he had Master Control, I also doubt Ben (not known for his intelligence) could actually go through the entire selection and know all his aliens given that there are... A lot.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Has Ben actually ever searched through the entire Omnitrix when he had Master Control, I also doubt Ben (not known for his intelligence) could actually go through the entire selection and know all his aliens given that there are... A lot.
At 12:26 it says how many alien's are in the omnitrix

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
My bad for asking but are you another sockpuppet of Eroji who tried getting Alien X upgraded via this?
No clue who that is, I just joined this site a few days ago so I see why it seems suspicious though. I never had a wikia account before this one and I just made this account for like one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back