• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X - Downgrade

Really? With how Low 2-C is now, quite a few verses are on the chopping block. Ben 10 in particular was mentioned.

Really? With how Low 2-C is now, quite a few verses are on the chopping block. Ben 10 in particular was mentioned.
Alien X should have a decent case with Ben’s mr. Smoothy design alteration being a retroactive thing since no-one but Ben remembers how it previously was. (It’s a bit more complicated due to time travel shenanigans and flashbacks but that’s the general gist of it)

Ben 10 is most likely mentioned due to a previous thread where it was put into question if the Chronosapien Time Bomb destroys things through all of time. Said thread also contains arguments to keep the CTB, Anti-Monitor’s cannon and Zen’o at tier 2 despite this revision/possible contradictions (Zamasu and I are basically playing 5D chess at this point) + I have other arguments to keep the CTB at 2-B.

That's not nearly enough proof. The entire thread would tighten Tier 2 standards immensely and just restoring a universe differently wouldn't be enough on its own. Maybe if there's better proof that I don't know about but not just this.

The CTB wasn't ever mentioned IIRC.

Low 2-C = Annihilaargh creates a timeline = Annihilaargh destroys a timeline = Alien X recreates a timeline. Better?

CTB is a part of Ben 10 so it could have been that that they’ve been referencing. We’ll just wait and see I guess.

That's better I suppose.

I read the thread and the CTB wasn't mentioned last I checked.

Let's be real, who do you think is the alien controversial enough for people to care about?

You know what I mean Planck. Dude said Ben 10’s tier 2 stuff might get downgraded. We don’t know what he was referencing since Kukui made a thread regarding the CTB and this particular issue of destroying things in the past. If he did mean Alien X then I’ll deal with it when the time comes.

Oh wait a sec. Alien X’s EE might be 3-A/High 3-A with interdimensional range now? Since I don’t think wishing everything out of existence without any further elaboration on time is 2-B anymore.

@Planck69 I keep hearing that but why? Is it because timeline destruction feats from Xenoverse involve destroying all the past present and future? Because if so then damn, canon DB would be further beneath DBH more so then it actually is

Yeah, Dragon Ball Heroes is very explicit with the nature of its timeline and repeatedly references destroying past, present and future.

Yeah I figured that'd be the case. Demigra with Toki Toki absorbed had complete control over all time and space and was going to erase history in it's entirety to recreate it all which is consistent given he was going to do the same thing in Heroes, plus you can argue that Mira was going to do the same thing since Towa stated that she wouldn't be able to run anywhere to escape Mira overloading despite the fact she can travel anywhere in history.

Last edited:
When your non-canon counterparts are uncountably infinite times stronger kek.

It's no secret that the games have always been stronger then the canon stuff by a long shot, but with these stricter Tier 2 standards? Sheesh, it'll be even more overkill

@Planck69 Apparently erasing everything would still be 2-B. So EE stays. Ben 10 being mentioned in that thread comes from what Zamasu believes will happen to Alien X so not really indicative of much.

Back