• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but wasn't it the celestialSapiens that changed the cartoonnetwork multiverse art styles so shouldn't they at least be 2-B

Unquantifiable and we don't upgrade characters strictly based on author statements with no in-universe basis.

MRTHEWORLD111222 said:
I'm not saying alien x is omnipotent
Your not but them saying Alien X "can do anything" is basically saying he is omnipotent.

Alien X has shown better feats but their is no real indication that Atomic X is Ungodly weaker then him and you can be in the same tier and still be a bit below someone.

Please read the thread I linked up top, it literally disscusses what you are asking and is the reason for the Downgrade. I wouldn't be able to explain it better, sorry.

It's ok but one last thing if clockwork best feat was multiversal then wouldn't alien x be more powerful i mean i think alien x is bens most powerful alien

That was discussed in the Downgrade Thread I linked as well

Clockwork's "feat" was Time Hax all he did was reverse time to before the bomb went off.

It was stated in only Omniverse that Alien X is Ben's strongest Alien but another writer (forgot his name) for the older Ben 10 shows stated Alien X wasn't Ben's most powerful Alien.

The Everlasting knows who the writer is.

LordGriffin1000 said:
That was discussed in the Downgrade Thread I linked as well
Clockwork's "feat" was Time Hax all he did was reverse time to before the bomb went off.

It was stated in only Omniverse that Alien X is Ben's strongest Alien but another writer (forgot his name) for the older Ben 10 shows stated Alien X wasn't Ben's most powerful Alien.

The Everlasting knows who the writer is.
Why would time still be remaint when the entire multiverse has been evaporated? I mean his name would lead you to easly belive that he did that, but not necessarily.

All of time wasn't destroyed, Vilgax and Clockwork where inside the last universe, Clockwork reversed time right before Vilgax used the bomb thus restoring the Multiverse.

At least that's what I say when watching the episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back