• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X HDE Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are clearly stars already there, those infinite galaxies should logically include the stars which are also infinite in numbers.
Theres no infinite galaxies I realized. He did use them but we dont know if he recreated all of the galaxies because you know…its stated he created it with a thought not by filling it with galaxies. It contradicts eachother

Dt expanded that containing timeline is considered hDE

So hde stays if the pocket dimension inside him has time as it claims

Dt expanded that containing timeline is considered hDE

So hde stays if the pocket dimension inside him has time as it claims
Theres no scans for the time thing btw. They just assume there is a whole another space and time continumm

Theres no scans for the time thing btw. They just assume there is a whole another space and time continumm
Its a visual media so interpret it as you will.but i believe it still qualifies as the annihilarhshrhahrgh did erase the entire universe alongside its time that ben had to recreate which kinda affected some stuff causing that weird sign being changed and people believing it has always been like that.

There are also cases of alien x also retconning things

So all in all evidence favors hde to at least 4D.

5D im neutral and leaning disagree

Its a visual media so interpret it as you will.but i believe it still qualifies as the annihilarhshrhahrgh did erase the entire universe alongside its time that ben had to recreate which kinda affected some stuff causing that weird sign being changed and people believing it has always been like that.

Fair
5D is added without a CRT so its breaking the site rules

No, it goes in 4D without the extra context if that's the case.

Doesnt really matter. You cannot manipulate and play with the rules like this
I didn't even participate in that thread 🐂.
Though most of comments are for HDE in the comments irrespective of what the OP thinks
OP once made a 2B upgrade thread which turned into 3A downgrade.

Just quote the staff agreements.
"Looks alright from a glance."
DDM referring to the OPs Low 1-C AP addition
"If we can verify the source, we can use it as a secondary resource."
Firestorm doing the same not clarifying it
LMAO which staff will agree to transcending statements for AP ???
Its literally against the standards
He transcends the universe with power thats Low 1-C Ig Idk. Still its not HDE
I agree with the OP.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back