• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Tiering continuation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, I want to apologize greatly for bringing this up again after the last thread was closed. We have been on this topic about Alien X for about 2 days now with first coming to a conclusion and then not coming to one. I can understand if this is completely taxing on everyone and that we all just want it to cease.

However in the last thread I brought up some good points that some seem to think were fine ones but the thread got closed before anyone else was able to see them and give their own thoughts. So I started this one to do just that. And once its been taken care of we can definitely put a close on this topic since we are close to coming to a real conclusion this time around. So please I very much ask of everyone to relook at my points and then we give a quick conclusion about it before dropping it completely.

@ ProfessorKukui4Life

in the last epsiode of ben 10 omniverse, At 5:45, Rook mentions they are in the early 1770s, meaning The Chronosapien Timebomb existed since at least the year 1773 .

at 7:10 in the episode " A New Dawn", Maltruent gave the Chronosapien timebomb to Vilgax almost 300 years before Ben was bor. Keep in mind this is the main timeline Ben.

Ben created everything in history up until 20xx, with Alien X. At 12:30 and at 6:24 in the Omniverse episode "Tennyson vs Universe". Everything in the past and present was created by Alien X.

At 7:42, in the episode Ben 10000 Returns, it's explained that Ben 10000 and the main timeline Ben, is the same perso - Paradox states if anyone else but him uses the Chrono Navigator, it would destroy all of reality, at 9:00 and at 18:38.

Only he knows how to use it without that happening. Keep in mind he has already seen the destruction of the multiverse since

'Paradox confirms that all timelines except 1 were destroyed at 21:12, so yes he definetly knew. Keep in mind, Paradox said Alien X is the source of the universe's greatest power, after he already had the Chrono Navigator. Furthermore, he won't let anyone use the Chrono Navigator in any episode for precisely this reason, and he still said Alien X > Everything else in the universe, despite having a tier 2-a multiversal weapon, and knowing about the time bomb.

'
- it is stated at 9:20 that Paradox can't lie At 4: 30 Paradox knows of the future, also at 8:20, so even if it's in a past episode he would still know in the future.

And keep in mind, he still knew what the Chrono Navigator could do ever sicne before his first episode, yet he still said Celestialsapiens > Everything in the universe, and keep in mind he knows of the future.

Even if it wasnt the main timeline that Vilgax got the timebomb( it was), Paradox would still know of it, since he still knew of Maltruent, and regardless, he still has a weapon MORE powerful than the timebomb. The Vilgax who got the timebomb, is the main timeline Vilgax. it even says so on the wiki. Nothing on the wiki says Maltruent or the other Chronosapiens exist in other timelines or universes, so assuming they do is baseless. We have only seen them in 1 timeline, the main timeline ( except for the No watch ben, clockwork, but that doesn't count since he was using MAIN timeline Ben's omnitrix).

Watch the Omniverse Episode" End of an Era " or "A new Dawn" , it is never stated, shown or implied they go to other timelines or universes, they just go back and forward in time in the main timeline. Ben 10000 is the main timeline FUTURE ben, not from another timeline.

The wiki also doesn't meantion anything about any timeline or other universe , and no those pages has not been recently updated by anyone.

"20:34 Azmuth says the Omnitrix is the most powerful weapon in the universe.Meaning the omnitrix> Time bomb and the Chrono-Navigator. This is in Ben 10_ Alien Force Season 03 Episode 001 - The Vengeance of Vilgax Salman Part 1

Keep in mind, Azmuth knows of the Chrono Navigator, Paradox knows of the time bomb, and Paradox also knows of the power of both weapons. Paradox has talked to Azmuth, they know each other, and Paradox and other characters in the show believes Azmuth is the smartest in the universe. You can even find this in the Ben 10 wiki, in Azmuth's profile.

if you're on PC, use the CTRL button + F and type in "smartest"

You don't deserve a chance.You've already received an infinite ban which means you did something extremely bad and you've created 5 sockpuppets which is against the rules.

I give you 15 minutes to post what you want on this thread and then i'll ban this account too.

Okay is this another sockpuppet?? @Whyblogger Paradox said it is like trees being chopped thing as as it stand he destroy all the finite timelines one by one. You said Multiverse, but in later episodes, we see other ben 10s continue to exist. Paradox has clearly bring back the Other Ben 10s by reverse time itself: http://*******************.eu/watch/ben-10-omniverse-s6-ep2-and-then-there-was-ben/

I see you bring another sockpuppet just like the other guys has said.

- 00:30 Azmuth says the Celestialsapie "have the greatest power in the universe"

- 5:03 , Paradox states it's the source of the universe's greatest power, further proving Celestialsapiens DC is above everything else. At 5:11 Paradox calls a baby Celestialsapien omnipotent.

- Alien X also created the Chronosapien Time Bomb out of nothing, when it created the universe, so it should be able to use it however it wants."

And please remember, Paradox weapon, he himself made, The Chrono Navigator is more powerful than the timebomb, yet he still said Celestialsapiens> everything else in the universe. And yes, Paradox has seen what the time bomb can do, and in every episode he has appeared in, he always knew of the future. He knows what going to happen 1000 years from Ben's 16 year old time.

Okay that is enough. A hacker perhaps? Clearly we have enough drama. Again you being make me feel like crap thanks to my interaction with you. You must stopped as you continued to do so.

Mods/ staff members, I suggest you put every part of my explaintion of everything about the multiverse and celestialsapiens, in their Wiki profile to avoid confusion in the future.

Also link all the Alien X tiering threads in Alien X/ Celestialsapiens wiki profile + in the Ben 10 profile, to avoid confusio

Not trying to be rude but im not going to argue with you.

You were given an infinite ban for creating fake evidence and vandalizing another wiki's page so that it wasnt usuable in the discussion, as well as also making fake claims as majority of what you say is not true. All your doing is copying and pasting stuff that was either countered or fake at this point.

It's better if others leave their opinions about this.

Starkiller215, please stop exaggerating, I've done nothing to make you feel like crap, i've not insulted you or anything, i've barely interacted with you.

You know what, this isnt going to turn out good right now. I can already feel an argument coming.

Closing this thread for the time being, will reopen it later on.

Gwynbleiddd the only thing I did was change "less than a milisecond" to 0 seconds in the Ben 10 wiki, which apparently is perm-ban worthy. I did it to prove a point, that the wiki can be changed by anybody and is extremely unreliable.

Since you're not gonna give me a chance to explain myself, what I else could i do but creating new accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back