• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
8615351-8477501-images-2022-05-04t091334.933.jpeg

X man

vs

8919777-cfc2096d-9e80-419e-9ee1-1c9def894b8a.jpeg

Hot cat lady

rules

In character

standard gear

no prep

no knowledge

Avater form

Fight!

I think that Nyan's immortality Type 9 reliant of her true self should be restricted, otherwise Alien X have no wincons.
But even with that, I don't see Alien X taking this considering the far higher amount of haxes that Nyan have.

While it is TRUE that stomp and can not be added to profiles however "in no way shape or form" that means that this match will be swept under the rug.
1- Several forum members will discuss this on various debating sites.
2- Several discord debating communities such as CSAP and FC/OC will be discussing this.
2 - This is absolutely a loss for Alien X and therefore will I will one day complete my "Ben 10 characters win loss record list" this will be there oh and before people say "Oh it's your list why should we care ?"
So before you people make that argument yes it matters, to not only me but sever hundred debaters from various websites and forums such as Space battle, CSAP, power scaling reddit and many more.
This is a defeat for Alien X and everywhere else except this wiki will Indeed be treated as one.

Back