• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That might be a problem lol.

But to be fair, the body is already in a state of suspension when not in action... and couldn't the three minds just agree to remove the fear? Let me put it this way, a lot of the things that Beast-Head throws at Alien X won't be enough to stop him, maybe delay him at most.

what exactly is the point?
you said that his acausality type 2 is the thing that would save him from being fear haxed, which is a flawed argument.
"Hell even if the Beast Heads could affect Alien X's mind(s)... his being a temporal singularity would mean that the heads couldn't see his future or even affect it."
idk how the inability to see someones future would prevent you from being fear haxed
if you meant he resists fate hax, none was arguing that in this thread so

The fear hax comes from showing the human their future. It states that right there on his profile - "It possesses the ability to show the future to any human which touches it; however, this often drives the human insane."

Fear Hax is a major no show

The fear hax comes from showing the human their future. It states that right there on his profile - "It possesses the ability to show the future to any human which touches it; however, this often drives the human insane."

Fear Hax is a major no show
uhh..... this is a seperate thing,
it still has the default passive fear hax that every demon has, check the demon physiology page

Technically I have yet to decide the starting range.....
Starting range has nothing to do with anything, even if the fight start at 1 meter between the two of them, he still can't affect AX minds who are located inside of a pocket universe with 2-B range meaning that the fear hax would need to have 2-B range in order to affect Alien x

not his mind, but BH could fear hax inanimate objects such as bodies,
Well AX powers comes from his Pocket Dimension and not his body meaning that even if AX body got somehow affected Ben can still use AX powers from the pocket universe to execute Beastheads via EE or Mind hax

Well AX powers comes from his Pocket Dimension and not his body meaning that even if AX body got somehow affected Ben can still use AX powers from the pocket universe to execute Beastheads via EE or Mind hax
Any kind of mind fuckery probably wouldnt work, cus 4D Resistance. EE he's never shown to start with that and from the wording i doubt it could affect souls, and beastheads still has a notable AP advantage

Any kind of mind fuckery probably wouldnt work, cus 4D Resistance. EE he's never shown to start with that and from the wording i doubt it could affect souls, and beastheads still has a notable AP advantage
Pretty sure that Timeline Erasure (4D EE) >>>> body and soul erasure, so this shouldn't be an issue

Pretty sure that Timeline Erasure (4D EE) >>>> body and soul erasure, so this shouldn't be an issue
doesnt matter he's never used it anyway, and BH Still has passive death manip, it has soul manip etc, and still has a huge AP difference, how is alien x getting past all this?

doesnt matter he's never used it anyway,
Wait both are in character?? Alright then I guess there is no EE gg, OP should probably make AX bloodlusted then

and BH Still has passive death manip, it has soul manip etc,
Which they don't have 2-B range of course.

and still has a huge AP
Based on what? Alien x scales Massively above Low 2-C baseline, he can also create duplications of himself on a galaxy level range, can create galaxy sized black hole to reduce Beastheads into atoms

Based on what?
the huge ass DMC scaling that i posted above, also DMC is about to become likely 2-C soon
can create galaxy sized black hole to reduce Beastheads into atoms
regen and superior AP & DURA
Which they don't have 2-B range of course.
nothing says that his soul is in the same realm as his mind and his mind being in a sperate dimension doesnt help him against death manip

the huge ass DMC scaling that i posted above, also DMC is about to become likely 2-C soon

regen and superior AP & DURA

nothing says that his soul is in the same realm as his mind and his mind being in a sperate dimension doesnt help him against death manip
Then again the OP should make AX bloodlusted or else this is a stomp

Death Manip renders his body lifeless cuz thats the kind of Death Hax it has...it nullifies life force.
So if body is dead there won't be much his mind would be able to do...

But of course I have yet to give a starting range for their physical bodies....
I'd rather not have this a stomp....so any suggestions for optimal range would be appreciated.
Anything for a interesting match.

Looking at this again...
Black hole hax is supposed have quantum lvls of matter hax so thats a solid wincon for AX maybe....

And Death hax range is only planetary iirc...
Maybe I can start them of planetary distance apart??
So BH wincon is not a insta immediate stomp....and AX still has his own wincon for which he would have to work for.

How does this deal sound??

Make AX bloodlusted and this would become fair
how?
if they were bloodlusted, X would activate his EE instantly and the BH cant do anything about it
if they werent, BH stomps

both have to get decent chance to kill each other in order for it not to be a stomp,
this is a clear mismatch

how?
if they were bloodlusted, X would activate his EE instantly and the BH cant do anything about it
if they werent, BH stomps

both have to get decent chance to kill each other in order for it not to be a stomp,
this is a clear mismatch
BH still has wincons, it's just that AX wincons might actually be a little bit faster, pretty sure it can be counted as an Incon

Alien X has been willing to use his more powerful powers before. It's been noted that he can change the very fundamental laws of reality if he can come to an agreement on it.

A member of his species, it doesn't specify which one, is responsible for the entire character redesign of the series, and that's not just one universe, but the entire multiverse

Back