• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Doomguy: The Weakest Low 1-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
When other Dimensions got proved to exist? Also we see them as slices means we can locate them but cannot see their whole volume, same as 2D being can see faces of cube if not whole cube and that is enough.
Reiner. What you are arguing right now is a piece of art (a 2D being) being able to perceive the entire time and space (4D)
Wtf? Naljians are higher Dimensional being doesn't need profile. They don't have profile in my knowledge anyway.
Can I see the scan of them being HDE then?
This already answers your question above, Alien X can still see lower-dimensional sections of his body and thus kill him for good with 5-D Existence Erasure.
What?? Slayer is fully higher dimensional. Unless you wanna believe he will do what Anti Spiral does and lower his own dimensionality
Also, you asked about the 5-D beings in Ben 10, well they have a whole race of those beings, the Contumelia and Celestialsapiens should be above them...
Celestialsapiens are 3D
Prove it, 2D beings can see cubes as squares and locate them very well.
When did a 2D being see a 3D real life cube?? Can I see a scan of Alien X being able to perceive 5D beings??

Reiner. What you are arguing right now is a piece of art (a 2D being) being able to perceive the entire time and space (4D)
And it is wrong why? As I said, AX only needs to locate him which is obv possible for the cube reasoning I provided, unless you say that it's square cross-section is here and rest of the volume is on Mars. No.
Can I see the scan of them being HDE then?

Alien X and any character in ben 10 can locate contameliasas well gg.
Celestialsapiens are 3D
Not EE.
When did a 2D being see a 3D real life cube?? Can I see a scan of Alien X being able to perceive 5D beings??
Only location is needed, nothing else. EE can take care of whole volume.

And it is wrong why? As I said, AX only needs to locate him which is obv possible for the cube reasoning I provided, unless you say that it's square cross-section is here and rest of the volume is on Mars. No.

Alien X and any character in ben 10 can locate contameliasas well gg.

Not EE.

Only location is needed, nothing else. EE can take care of whole volume.

"We are the Contumelia, but our fifth-dimensional forms that cannot be seen by your eyes. What you are seeing is only a projection of the thing that holds the most sway in your hearts."

Proving AX cannot see their forms

"We are the Contumelia, but our fifth-dimensional forms that cannot be seen by your eyes. What you are seeing is only a projection of the thing that holds the most sway in your hearts."

Dude, have you ever seen Ben 10? If you see your book as not being a book but meal doesn't mean it's location has been changed. Also it's just specifically for contumelious, Naljians can be seen normally. And it's all doesn't matter because DOOM IS NOT INVISIBLE HIS LOCATION IS GIVEN. how hard it is to understand sigh.

Dude, have you ever seen Ben 10? If you see your book as not being a book but meal doesn't mean it's location has been changed. Also it's just specifically for contumelious, Naljians can be seen normally. And it's all doesn't matter because DOOM IS NOT INVISIBLE HIS LOCATION IS GIVEN. how hard it is to understand sigh.
Slayer is 5D which means he is in fact invisible to lower dimensions. Also I love Ben 10 but my kid mind wasnt smart enough to understand the dimensions and shit so not pretty good at god tiers

Slayer is 5D which means he is in fact invisible to lower dimensions. Also I love Ben 10 but my kid mind wasnt smart enough to understand the dimensions and shit so not pretty good at god tiers
Prove it, HDE page doesn't state anything like that.

All you have proven is that Alien X will not see Doomguy as “Doomguy” but as a Mr.Smoothie character instead. You do not know what you’re arguing. Doomguy wouldn’t appear as “invisible” to Alien X, his form would just take on a different appearance in front of him.

Alien X can still EE that different form of Doomguy

All you have proven is that Alien X will not see Doomguy as “Doomguy” but as a Mr.Smoothie character instead. You do not know what you’re arguing. Doomguy wouldn’t appear as “invisible” to Alien X, his form would just take on a different appearance in front of him.

Alien X can still EE that different form of Doomguy
This is the weirdest shit I have ever seen. Anyways alright lets say Alien X can in fact see slayer, he still starts with TK who has the AP advantage?

This is the weirdest shit I have ever seen. Anyways alright lets say Alien X can in fact see slayer, he still starts with TK who has the AP advantage?
It doesn’t matter because AP isn’t a factor here. Alien X starts out with EE which is through just a simple thought.

It’s thought based EE that gives him the win here.

It doesn’t matter because AP isn’t a factor here. Alien X starts out with EE which is through just a simple thought.

It’s thought based EE that gives him the win here.
He doesnt start with EE. He starts with TK into Mind hax and then EE.

Seen here Alien X starts with TK into Mindhax at best as he is not a heartless monster that EEs everything they see

Alien X also starts with Space-Time hax (his first transformation) and Existence Erasure (Kevin's statement about Celestialsapiens). And Alien X also have some good Regeneration powers, so...
EE is not his first move as they are not heartless monsters that EE every living being they see +
We-? Can you prove that he'll start with TK?
I sent it above

Celestial sapiens standard way to kill someone is Seeing them off (EE), ben won't interfere
So with that logic you assume they will EE a random being just because they can? We alread went over this https://vsbattles.com/threads/alien-x-vs-ma-x-grace.147173/#post-5359084
I have went over this as well and cringe is that AX has went over ultron through EE and incon, whataboutism is cringe. You gotta prove your points here. Also Doom is kid like maxwell for serena to let him off? I never knew it.

Celestial sapiens standard way to kill someone is Seeing them off,ben won't interfere
Celestial sapiens kill someone when they are a threat. Ben is also one of the personalitys
I have went over this as well and cringe is that AX has went over ultron through EE and incon, whataboutism is cringe. You gotta prove your points here
Ultron only inconned because he didnt use his hax at first
. Also Doom is kid like maxwell for serena to let him off? I never knew it.
Doom is still a random ass guy.

Ultron only inconned because he didnt use his hax at first
That's why I don't want to start whataboutism and make it ultron thread, prove that AX a celestial sapien won't use their standard way to kill someone. Stay on the thread and on this topic.

"They can just blink and we'd be gone"

Thats literally just them talking about how powerful their EE is. I don't see kevin saying "They will EE all of us!"
Ask Kevin what CPs do with randoms even if they just wake them up.
Kevin never says anything about them EEing people no matter who they are. He just says how they can erase all of them without trying. Like talking about how a zoo elephant can stomp you out, would they do it even if you are a random ass thing? No.
That's why I don't want to start whataboutism and make it ultron thread, prove that AX a celestial sapien won't use their standard way to kill someone.
Prove that they EE random ass things and people no matter who?

Prove that they EE random ass things and people no matter who?
As I said, it's what CPs ways to do things. Said by Kevin and by the fact that they went to destroy paradox right after seeing them.

Kevin never says anything about them EEing people no matter who they are. He just says how they can erase all of them without trying. Like talking about how a zoo elephant can stomp you out, would th
We accept kevin statement as EE so no.

"They can just blink and we'd be gone"

Thats literally just them talking about how powerful their EE is. I don't see kevin saying "They will EE all of us!"
Blink and we had be gone is literal if literal, AX just wish things out so yeah.

"They had blink and we are gone" can you prove that it's hyperbole or out of capabilities of CPs? Because I don't see it.

As I said, it's what CPs ways to do things. Said by Kevin and by the fact that they went to destroy paradox right after seeing them.
Paradox is a known character so its irrelevant.
We accept kevin statement as EE so no.
Blink and we had be gone is literal if literal, AX just wish things out so yeah.
"They had blink and we are gone" can you prove that it's hyperbole or out of capabilities of CPs?
They can EE with a blink that is true. When do they do it? No idea. CPs can EE but it is unknown if they will EE every single thing they see plus if Ben is a factor it becomes worse for AX

Prove that the treatment is differentiated on the basis of known and unknown as statements shows otherwise.

Paradox says hello.
CPs when they see paradox a character they know and have shown to have capacity to even possibly hurt them: EE
CPs when they see a random ass brute: OH NO THIS MUST BE THE SAME AS PARADOX! EE!

CPs when they see paradox a character they know and have shown to have capacity to even possibly hurt them: EE
What basis do you have to claim the treatment is differentiated when the show and kevin statement suggest otherwise aside from just "maybe"?

CPs when they see a random ass brute: OH NO THIS MUST BE THE SAME AS PARADOX! EE
Oh no a random fly I HAVE TO DEFEAT (did you forgot the SBA? They want to defeat each other regardless of ways?), blink.

What basis do you have to claim the treatment is differentiated when the show and kevin statement suggest otherwise aside from just "maybe"?
Kevin only says they can EE. Nothing about them doing it as they see a random peson
Oh no a random fly I HAVE TO DEFEAT (did you forgot the SBA? They want to defeat each other regardless of ways?), blink.
Superman: I have to defeat this random civilian...uh I think I will just put them away from me...

Superman but SBA: **** YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back