• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X VS Galactus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is both parties at their absolute peak showings, I'd probably say Galan takes this. X seems to have trouble handling punishment from beings on his own level, though granted the Gladiator stuff was pretty wonky iirc.

Both are technically Low 2-C, but most Low 2-C characters are simply listed as 2-C because:

1) It's easy to forget the "Low".

2) Low 2-C is usually viewed as an unimportant distinction, as anything involving two universes or more is technically 2-C.

So basically:

Low 2-C = Universe Level+

2-C = Multi-Universe Level through Multi-Universe Level+

That and Galactus is much, much faster. While Alien X's best feat is preforming incredibly quick interplanetary travel, Galactus is superior to all his heralds, who can travel lightyears in seconds, though I think in pure power they tie.

Cant argue against facts .I didn't know that however it's best to rank them low 2C then to avoid confusion if that's the case.

Well without the UN both are low 2-C and X's personalities agreed to stop Galan so I really, really doubt he's stomping (he might win though).

Lmfao, a fed Galactus is above Alien X, and this is coming from the writer of the Alien X respect thread on another forum. Galactus is very very strong, eating Universes for breakfast. While for Alien X, making/destroying a Universe is against the Multiverse Preservation Act.

XFluffDawg wrote:

Lmfao, a fed Galactus is above Alien X, and this is coming from the writer of the Alien X respect thread on another forum. Galactus is very very strong, eating Universes for breakfast. While for Alien X, making/destroying a Universe is against the Multiverse Preservation Act.

If a character is limited by laws technically isn't limited, I mean I may go to jail if I kill anybody but that doesn't mean I can't kill.

The Everlasting said:
Umm... they're both Low 2-C, I don't see why Galactus would be "leagues" above Alien X.
If you read actual comics, a fed Galactus would beat Alien X, though a half fed Galactus would be a better match. Just because their both "Low 2-C" doesn't mean much. Galactus could eat the Big Bang for breakfeast. You can't just say they're equal because of their tiers. Malware and Naruto are on the same tier, but Naruto would shit stomp Malware.

Yes, I can, because being the same tier makes you roughly equals, or at the very least not "leagues" above others in the same tier.

"Full power" stands for a well-feed Galactus, and it's the same level as X's standards. Whereas Galan's power may decrease with time, X's power keeps stable. I can't figure a scenario with Galan stomping X without the UN.

basically what Hensk said, I think it's a clear win for Alien X because when Galactus is fully fed he can only match Alien X and they can go at it for a long time but Galactus' power would continue to decrease after exerting himself in battle and once he even drops a little bit of power Alien X would take advantage

If Galen is at his regular level then alien X wins,but even at full power I don't think Galactus can create/destroy a universe as casually as alien x did,not mention the fact the longer this fight goes the weaker he gets,so his best chance in my opinion is to absorb alien x's life force otherwise this fight favors alien x because of his superior reality warping and stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back