• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Moro (DBS manga)

Only time I’m showing up to these threads anymore...

Is everyone forgetting the fact he couldn’t handle the power of those substantially more powerful than him (I.E: Meerus) . If he couldn’t handle Meerus, what makes you think he could absorb Aloen X without combusting ?
That was becouse his body wasn't used to the divine energy/properties of an Angel's energy, not becouse it was too much Power.

Also, Moro doesn't directly absorb power, he abosorbs Life force as food, and the increase un Power is just a side effect, as explained by him in a manga chapter

Last edited:
Fluffy, life-force absorption works, power doesn’t cause NLF. His page could use some work to detail his different applications of absorption though.

Fluffy, life-force absorption works, power doesn’t cause NLF. His page could use some work to detail his different applications of absorption though.
Well so you're saying that moro absorbs life force and not power (which is infinite) so he can absorb alien X right? Well If this
That was becouse his body wasn't used to the divine energy/properties of an Angel's energy, not becouse it was too much Power.

Also, Moro doesn't directly absorb power, he abosorbs Life force as food, and the increase un Power is just a side effect, as explained by him in a manga chapter
is true then I'm voting moro for reasons above. But what happens if it's not true?

I mean he absorbed Goku and Vegeta’s ki, which is mana by verse equalization. Don’t see why it wouldn’t be true.

That said like I also said above, AX should be able to get his hax off faster.

Because absorption takes some time to fully kill, as seen with the dog who has regular animal reactions being able to react to it. More than enough time for Alien X to either hax Moro or reverse time to get his life-force back.

Because absorption takes some time to fully kill, as seen with the dog who has regular animal reactions being able to react to it. More than enough time for Alien X to either hax Moro or reverse time to get his life-force back.
Well I don't think that's true, moro made goku go from blue to base in a few seconds, and I think if moro can get alien X that low, he may be incapacitated.

Goku went through several transformations though and if we take seconds literally then that’s an eternity for 2 MFTL+ characters.

Goku went through several transformations though and if we take seconds literally then that’s an eternity for 2 MFTL+ characters.
You make a good point, but no actual time frame was given, I think goku suddenly went from blue to god, and then started charging moro and after he started moving towards moro he dropped again from SSG to SSJ3 to base, and was only able to keep up SSJ because it doesn't conserve stamina for him and later not even able to go SSJ. So in the time it took goku to realize that he's getting absorbed and then he starts trying to counter he got sent from blue to base and they're all MFTL+ so it's not actually a few seconds it's pretty fast.

Post 2: Goku was still able to function after getting absorbed, unless moro directly touches alien x and sucks him dry (pause) then alien X would reverse time and clap, and moro can't touch alien X because alien X starts with TK. I voting Alien X.

Back