• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Satoru Gojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙘 Alien X overcome Gojo's haxs and thus defeat or kill him? or is Gojo more likely to defeat Alien X with his haxs?

Gojo
Alien X

Also, Gojo is at his 28 years old key.

Edit: 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙-𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡 for both

Last edited:
also isn't alien x night-onicient? how is gojo going to kill alien x with his domain expansion?

Doesn't uses it in-character + Gojo could anticipate that via Info Analysis.

Besides, the infinite protects him from physical and non-physical attacks, so idk if the EE could really work against him.

also isn't alien x night-onicient? how is gojo going to kill alien x with his domain expansion?
His Nigh-Omniscience from what I see it's only within the Ben 10 universe, so the Domain Expansion can still work(?.

Alien X also has mindhax which he starts with, alongside telekinesis after Ben finally had full control over the form (as seen here)

Last edited:
Doesn't uses it in-character + Gojo could anticipate that via Info Analysis.

Besides, the infinite protects him from physical and non-physical attacks, so idk if the EE could really work against him.
alien x blitzes gojo effortlessly, so no lol

infinite defends him against physical attacks(attacks with mass), or at least that is what the jjk supporters said in this wiki.Send me a scan if this is actually true
His Nigh-Omniscience from what I see it's only within the Ben 10 universe, so the Domain Expansion can still work?

i don't think so. the jjk cosmology does not seem to have something unique or vastly different compared to the ben 10 universe

the only thing i can think that he can put in alien x mind is things related to cursed energy,and i don't think that is enough to kill alien x

He doesn’t appear to have resistance to Mind Manipulation on his profile, not to mention how can Gojo (Who has MHS+ speed) tag someone who can attack and react at these speeds?
Shouldn't infinity protect him from any physical attacks launched by Alien X? since it's always active, any attack aimed at Gojo will instead strike the "infinity" between himself and his opponent, never reaching him due to the infinite amounts of virtual space produced between him and his opponents.

Shouldn't infinity protect him from any physical attacks launched by Alien X? since it's always active, any attack aimed at Gojo will instead strike the "infinity" between himself and his opponent, never reaching him due to the infinite amounts of virtual space produced between him and his opponents.
that is the thing tho

the mind hax and the EE are not physical

that is the thing tho

the mind hax and the EE are not physical
Does Alien X even use EE in-character? also, even if Alien X is nigh-omniscient, would he really resist Gojo's DE? it sends a lot of vast information into his mind, all of them at the same time, and he doesn't seem have resistance to mind manipulation in his profile.

Last edited:
Also, can't Gojo erase Alien X while he's paralyzed in his DE with Hollow Technique: purple?

He combines Red and Blue, filling a void with imaginary mass to 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.

Does Alien X even use EE in character? also, even if Alien X is nigh-omniscient, would he really handle a lot of vast information coming into his mind, all at the same time? he doesn't have resistance to mind manipulation in his profile...
no but as I said before. alien x blitzes gojo so hard that he will eventually use EE or mind manip before gojo can even think

Yes he will, gojo cant overwhelm alien x with information because in theory he already knows all that stuff

Also, can't Gojo erase Alien X in his DE with Hollow Technique: purple?

He combines Red and Blue, filling a void with imaginary mass to 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.
that is assuming that alien x its just going to stand there lol

edit:that is also assuming that gojo is even getting the chance to use it. speed gab is astronomically hight

also:

that is assuming that alien x its just going to stand there lol

edit:that is also assuming that gojo is even getting the chance to use it. speed gab is astronomically hight

also:

Gonna change to 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙-𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡 since it seems to make the match more equal, sorry

Last edited:
alien x blitzes gojo effortlessly, so no lol

infinite defends him against physical attacks(attacks with mass), or at least that is what the jjk supporters said in this wiki.Send me a scan if this is actually true

Huh, thats not true, Hanami's mind manipulation/ willpower manipulation wouldnt have worked on Gojo if Infinity was still active (For context, after using a domain, the user's inate technique stops working for a short while).

Infinity can also block heat.

Yes he will, gojo cant overwhelm alien x with information because in theory he already knows all that stuff

Alien X doesnt resist Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement & Death Manipulation, so yeah, it will work.

Last edited:
You realize that with the speed difference, Alien X has time to practically use every attack in his arsenal billions of times over before Gojo processes so much as a thought

Edit: op equalized speed ah

You realize that with the speed difference, Alien X has time to practically use every attack in his arsenal billions of times over before Gojo processes so much as a thought

Edit: op equalized speed ah
Yes, i edited it to add the speed-equal for both, i thought that even with immense speed, Gojo's haxs would protect him from any attack launched by Alien X (i had forgotten about existence erasure, sorry)

Now, with 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙-𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡, this match seems more equal for both sides

Huh, thats not true, Hanami's mind manipulation/ willpower manipulation wouldnt have worked on Gojo if Infinity was still active (For context, after using a domain, the user's inate technique stops working for a short while).

Infinity can also block heat.

Alien X doesnt resist Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement & Death Manipulation, so yeah, it will work.

How can someone bypass infinity?

How can someone bypass infinity?
I've seen people say that Law could bypass infinity since he can cut through the space, although I highly doubt that's enough.
Anyway, Jujutsu Kaisen is currently under revision and Gojo will soon get conceptual manipulation as he manipulates the concept of infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back