• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Unicron | 2-8-2 (Grace)

Voting for Alien X because of Thought Based Existence Erasure. In the Spark Scan, the Ystian had time to wonder what happened before being driven insane. If Unicorn's madness works in the same way, Alien X wins.
an attack that the victim does to themselves
Not sure what this means. That Unicorn's Madness + Morality + Empathic Manipulation Hacks goes all the way to the main body? From it's puppet looking at it?

Anyways, voting Alien X For Reasons Above.

SBA would say that it'd still try to Thought-Based Existence Erasure it.
Nah SBA has this "This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma"

I misread your comment LOL. It depends on how it "gets convinced into losing" does it just, not do anything? Self-sabotage?

I misread your comment LOL. It depends on how it "gets convinced into losing" does it just, not do anything? Self-sabotage?
He either gets driven mad and cant fight anymore, or gets convinced to join the evil side and fight for Unicron

btw how in character is it for Alien X to start with EE?
There's one thing I've never understood, which is that Existence Erasure for Alien X is considered a wincon in a real sense. Alien X has never used Existence Erasure, neither against Galactic Gladiator, nor against Amalgam Kids... Another strange part of the situation is that the Existence Erasure that Alien X has is only based on the words of other characters (Servantis, Kevin)...

Plus Unicron's madness hax is passive. It comes from him just merely existing. And afaik, Alien X doesn't have resistance to such a thing.
Unicron's madness hax has 21-D range
it will never affect Alien X's consciousness which you need 26-D range to interact with

no it does not, his range is 21-D
also that is a massive NLF
if his madness hax ignores range, using this logic that would mean his madness hax would work on people whose existence is 1-A
It works because it's an attack that the victim does to themselves, and on the resistence page, it says it should be able to work on HDE and R>F as long there is no resistence

See, this confuses me, because I don't remember anytime he's used it onscreen, other than the statement.
He never used it. It's just based on statements of other characters. And the statements look rather suspicious, probably wank...
Plus Unicron's madness hax is passive. It comes from him just merely existing. And afaik, Alien X doesn't have resistance to such a thing.
Unicron Fra

Back