• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

X V Q (Alien X VS Q)

Alien X (Ben 10) VS Q (Star Trek)

Both are 2-A

Speed is equalised

X: 1 (Gendolfgg1)

Q: 2 (FireSwordHero, DemonicDude)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I always said hyperversal, never really specified 26D or 27D since it literally only matters for this MU. Also the Naljians said that the dimensions above 26 don’t matter so would be weird to make a big deal out of something that doesn’t matter

Source: Trust Me Bro.
1) Professor Paradox's R>F
In this clip , professor Paradox's statement shows that he views all timelines as "story"

Now listen this

Just voice change due to change in voice actors [proves him narrator as well , or at least equal to narrator if you disagree, because he views time lines in the same way as narrator]
Narrator means storyteller so this again prove that he views Time lines as a story
2) R>F of Celestialsapiens

"We all know that Celestialsapiens change the universe as often as my client changes his shirt , ok bad example but my point and I do have one is that Celestialsapiens change the universe all the time . Why ? Even first thinker Azmuth's voice and appearance has changed on at least three occasions "
_Chadzmuth

Also confirmed by Duncan and joy that Celestialsapiens changed art and voice [even include voice and art of paradox, so R>F over him as well]

In this clip , professor Paradox's statement shows that he views all timelines as "story"

Now listen this

Just voice change due to change in voice actors [proves him narrator as well , or at least equal to narrator if you disagree, because he views time lines in the same way as narrator]
Narrator means storyteller so this again prove that he views Time lines as a story

"We all know that Celestialsapiens change the universe as often as my client changes his shirt , ok bad example but my point and I do have one is that Celestialsapiens change the universe all the time . Why ? Even first thinker Azmuth's voice and appearance has changed on at least three occasions "
_Chadzmuth

Also confirmed by Duncan and joy that Celestialsapiens changed art and voice [even include voice and art of paradox, so R>F over him as well]

W

As much as I'd love 1-A Alien X (He's actually Boundless trust me), this probably needs to be in a CRT

Does Alien X's Existence Erasure bypass Q's Abstract Existence?

Now listen this

_Chadzmuth

those aren't R>F, ultima's thread changed the requirements. Also paradox never claimed he viewed it as a book, he said each timeline had there own story as in the fact they had different events play out.

Q haxstomps.

im ngl bro I just looked at Q's profile and im just like its not it for X, Q has so much hax it isnt even funny

For real though, if you really think about it, Alien X is technically less experienced courtesy of being controlled by Ben, and has overall exhibited less abilities with his reality warping than Q or his race have shown.

My votes going to Q

Q haxstomps.

im ngl bro I just looked at Q's profile and im just like its not it for X, Q has so much hax it isnt even funny

For real though, if you really think about it, Alien X is technically less experienced courtesy of being controlled by Ben, and has overall exhibited less abilities with his reality warping than Q or his race have shown.

My votes going to Q
Q is only 2-A, the profile never updated

Q haxstomps.

My votes going to Q
X was shown as an author who influenced the whole cosmology and the cartoon as a whole. He also distorted reality for Professor Paradox and his relatives, who have a higher level than Q. I just don't know if Q can survive the reality distortion from Alien X.

X was shown as an author who influenced the whole cosmology and the cartoon as a whole. He also distorted reality for Professor Paradox and his relatives, who have a higher level than Q. I just don't know if Q can survive the reality distortion from Alien X.
Since they would only be 2-A in this case, that wouldnt work cause Q resist RW, also I dont think X can interact with AE Type 1 or even have his History EE work cause Q resist Causality Manipulation/Is a Type 4 Acausal

Since they would only be 2-A in this case, that wouldnt work cause Q resist RW, also I dont think X can interact with AE Type 1 or even have his History EE work cause Q resist Causality Manipulation/Is a Type 4 Acausal
I do not know if Q's resistances will work if, as I wrote above, X acted on powerful creatures from the verse

Back