• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
All Might (Weakened) vs The Immortal

Speed equalized, Standard Battle Assumptions

ZaBWwvJ.jpeg

0QYnZYh.jpeg

Last edited:

1) He can only do that if we’re using Class Z LS, otherwise he’d grab AM and AM would laugh at him trying to move him.

2) If we are using Class Z LS, All Might jumps off the air and flies back down.

Immortal has no way of getting AM into space, he’d just start dodging him the second he gets thrown the first time. Showing a feat of something All Might can easily avoid doesn’t mean much.

As for stats, the AP gap between calcs is 1.17x, so literally nonexistent considering Immortal is weaker than Omni-Man who did the feat and All Might performed his feat on his literal last legs.

Therefore, All Might can endure any of the Immortals hits and vice versa. This is effectively a repeat of the fight with Nomu for AM, except Immortal feels pain and doesn’t have shock absorption.

In which case his main priority is going to be punching the Immortal, several hundred times, in the face. And unlike against Nomu or Wolfram, he has his full 3 hours to work with and not scraps of energy.

So he should be able to endure anything Immortal throws at him and dish it back just as hard, effectively turning this into a slugging match that his greater stamina and supernatural willpower ensures that he wins.

It was argued in this thread that Immortal stomps All Might through superior skill and experience. Also, Class Z > Class P so Immortal has higher LS.

Literally how. His skill and experience is that he is old and has been fighting for a long time. I don’t think that experience makes him literally untouchable unless there’s a statement that he’s a master martial artist who can’t be touched.

He’s still limited to having a human body, and he hasn’t shown any capability to avoid something like a punch flurry. In fact, his fighting style is literally just flying at the enemy and punching them. I don’t see how experience or skill comes into play here unless I’ve missed something.

Being old =/= massive skill gap cause someone else isn’t as old.

Literally how. His skill and experience is that he is old and has been fighting for a long time. I don’t think that experience makes him literally untouchable unless there’s a statement that he’s a master martial artist who can’t be touched.

He’s still limited to having a human body, and he hasn’t shown any capability to avoid something like a punch flurry. In fact, his fighting style is literally just flying at the enemy and punching them. I don’t see how experience or skill comes into play here unless I’ve missed something.

Being old =/= massive skill gap cause someone else isn’t as old.
Will wait for Invincible supporters to comment because the characters are apparently more skilled than they look.

Heck, when we saw him fighting evil Invincible in season 2, Mark was able to land hits on and damage him. He was being outmatched overall but nothing of what either were doing was particularly impressive.

And in regard to Omni-Man, Immortal mainly gets hits off on him from surprise. Everytime Omni-Man puts in actual effort the Immortal gets stomped.

Like idk, “run at enemy screaming with a fist cocked back” and “do a spin kick” doesn’t tell me much of the Immortals skill relative to All Might.

Will wait for Invincible supporters to comment because the characters are apparently more skilled than they look.
As someone who's watched the series. Their skill feats come from what we see on screen, which isn't godlike. And I never said Immortal skill stomps All Might.

Immortal being 1000+ years old is nothing without anything more, especially when he gets matched by Mark just fine. And none of them are performing highly advance feats of skill like some kind of master martial artist. Just to be clear, Mark and Immortal are not bad at H2H.

In fact, I can say they're "better" than All Might. But they are not some kind of skill god, they're method of fighting is in fact very standard just like All Might.

You misunderstood my point. When I wrote that, I believed Immortal surpassed All Might in AP, Dura, LS, and H2H. Note that he was almost 2x stronger in fact.

All Might was 557 GT, but is now 877 GT and can go higher with Plus Ultra, which closes the AP by a good deal. He has superior LS if we use Immortal's Class T version. And Immortal's H2H isn't enough to skill stomp or anything close to that. I didn't say it'd be a stomp, just that All Might would lose.

SBA assumes Class Z though from what I understand, so I'll go with that in mind.

Voting All Might here. Immortal won't throw All Might into space. Immortal only threw that villain into space because he was threatening to destroy a city with a suicide bomb. It's more in character for both of them to stop the other without killing them, unless they become forced to. Immortal is more willing to kill, but it's not his first option.

Considering SBA, they'll start 4 km away. Due to the location, All Might can't really just launch shockwaves towards him. Since they're in New York city and he doesn't want to destroy any buildings. The fight could honestly be drawn somewhere else if both of them want to, which tells the other they aren't evil or super villains.

This will likely just become a drawn out slug match, which ends in All Might's victory. His ability to fight for 3 hours straight is superior to anything we've seen from the Immortal. Over 300+ punches that are beyond 100% of All Might's power would without a question put Immortal down.

I don't believe Immortal's experience places him vastly above All Might from what we've seen of him.

As someone who's watched the series. Their skill feats come from what we see on screen, which isn't godlike. And I never said Immortal skill stomps All Might.

Immortal being 1000+ years old is nothing without anything more, especially when he gets matched by Mark just fine. And none of them are performing highly advance feats of skill like some kind of master martial artist. Just to be clear, Mark and Immortal are not bad at H2H.

In fact, I can say they're "better" than All Might. But they are not some kind of skill god, they're method of fighting is in fact very standard just like All Might.

You misunderstood my point. When I wrote that, I believed Immortal surpassed All Might in AP, Dura, LS, and H2H. Note that he was almost 2x stronger in fact.

All Might was 557 GT, but is now 877 GT and can go higher with Plus Ultra, which closes the AP by a good deal. He has superior LS if we use Immortal's Class T version. And Immortal's H2H isn't enough to skill stomp or anything close to that. I didn't say it'd be a stomp, just that All Might would lose.

SBA assumes Class Z though from what I understand, so I'll go with that in mind.

Voting All Might here. Immortal won't throw All Might into space. Immortal only threw that villain into space because he was threatening to destroy a city with a suicide bomb. It's more in character for both of them to stop the other without killing them, unless they become forced to. Immortal is more willing to kill, but it's not his first option.

Considering SBA, they'll start 4 km away. Due to the location, All Might can't really just launch shockwaves towards him. Since they're in New York city and he doesn't want to destroy any buildings. The fight could honestly be drawn somewhere else if both of them want to, which tells the other they aren't evil or super villains.

This will likely just become a drawn out slug match, which ends in All Might's victory. His ability to fight for 3 hours straight is superior to anything we've seen from the Immortal. Over 300+ punches that are beyond 100% of All Might's power would without a question put Immortal down.

I don't believe Immortal's experience places him vastly above All Might from what we've seen of him.
Well, that's that. All Might FRA.

Back