• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs six heroes from One Punch Man.

I noticed that All Might has been upgraded to High 7-A and thus decided to have a match-up with OPMverse because I have seen none before! His opponents are a series of heroes from Class S, plus the guardian of the first placement within Class A! Basically all those at Tier 7-A: Sweet Mask, Superalloy Darkshine, Watchdog Ma, Flashy Flash, Metal Bat and Bang. The setup: he is training them to become better heroes, and thus they are bloodlusted, but he is in character and will fight them like he fought Izuku and Bakugou: somewhat holding back and doing everything he can not to kill, but might still leave them quite injured if he wins. The scenario is the fake city from U.A Academy and everything else should probably follow SBA.

Speed equalized. Can these class S&A heroes circumvent their lack of physical power with numbers and intellect to take down the greatest wall in this world?

(Noticed only now that All Might is High 7-A rather than 7-A, making this a stomp. I'm gonna edit to swap for every single 7-A character from OPM, hold on!)

Edit: Did it

I doubt he can take so many characters,some of them are experienced in CCQ.

What about All Might's stamina?Is it enough to take all of them down?

Dzhindzholia said:
I doubt he can take so many characters,some of them are experienced in CCQ.
What about All Might's stamina?Is it enough to take all of them down?
It is high and he can use One For All for 3 hours a day. Should be enough for the entire fight. May I add that All Might has above average intelligence (perhaps closed to being gifted given his efficacy as a hero) and he is an expert hand to hand combatant with the smarts to match his might, but that the S-Classes are also highly experienced.

Metal Bat: Gets destroyed regardless of if he's amped or not.

Sweet Mask: He gets destroyed

Bang: Sheer AP difference makes his martial arts useless

Flashy Flash: Also screwed

Super Alloy Darkshine: gets one punches as well

Watchdog man: refer to the above

Seriously no matter what a High 7-A vs six 7-A# isn't fair unless the 7-As have some kind of hax that could take down the High 7-A. Also All might has shockwaves which can take all of the S-Class hero's out with one blow so no this match isn't fair in any way, shape, or form.

Thatoneguy78 said:
Metal Bat: Gets destroyed regardless of if he's amped or not.
Sweet Mask: He gets destroyed

Bang: Sheer AP difference makes his martial arts useless

Flashy Flash: Also screwed

Super Alloy Darkshine: gets one punches as well

Watchdog man: refer to the above

Seriously no matter what a High 7-A vs six 7-A# isn't fair unless the 7-As have some kind of hax that could take down the High 7-A. Also All might has shockwaves which can take all of the S-Class hero's out with one blow so no this match isn't fair in any way, shape, or form.
Aren't All Might's shockwaves notably weaker in power comparably to his direct hits? Plus, the range from baseline 7-A to high-end High 7-A is 43x, with All Might standing close to the baseline. These guys are also probably not all of them baseline 7-A, so they should be able to damage All Might and exploit his weaknesses to have a chance, don't you think? We're talking about adjacent tiers with no huge ratio between them.

You do know that a fives times gap in AP is considered a stomp right? Unless the opponent has any way of mitigating said strength

Thatoneguy78 said:
You do know that a fives times gap in AP is considered a stomp right? Unless the opponent has any way of mitigating said strength
I didn't know that. And they are six, so I'd bet Metal Bat, Flashy Flash and Bang can use their techniques and equipment to mitigate it at least enough not to get OHKO'd.

Flashy Flash stands the best chance here with a sword.

Your Dura being 5-10X greater than your opponents AP is not nearly enough to not be harmed if your opponent is wielding a sharp object like a sword.

"Bang: Sheer AP difference makes his martial arts useless"

He is on par with Garou in CCQ or maby better,i doubt All Might can hit him.

Dzhindzholia said:

No Garou has shown no feats in which he as a 7-A was able to deflect a High 7-A attack. So no Bang gets fodderizied

Thatoneguy78 said:
Dzhindzholia said:

No Garou has shown no feats in which he as a 7-A was able to deflect a High 7-A attack. So no Bang gets fodderizied
Fubuki as a 7-B was able to deflect a 7-A attack. It isn't impossible.

EDIT: Plus, which character from OPM even is High 7-A?

@Mand21 honestly if it were up to me I would remove Fubuki's 7-B rating cause her feat is at best unquantifiable at worse an outlier.

Bang is skilled enough to dodge every all mights attack.I highely doubt Bang is baseline 7-A since he was able to one shot other 7A's.All Might is around 1,3 gigatonns,it is 13x above baseline.

Garou did deflect attacks that would one shot him multiple times but I don't know what the difference would be between 7-A deflecting a High 7-A vs a 7-A deflecting a 7-A who can one-shot 7-A's beside AP.Technique should make a substantial amount of difference at least IMO

Actually Bang is baseline 7-A, and he can't dodge shockwaves.

Thatoneguy78 said:
@Mand21 honestly if it were up to me I would remove Fubuki's 7-B rating cause her feat is at best unquantifiable at worse an outlier.

Why? What is so absurd in "She, as 7-B, blocked an attack from a character one tier above, although it nearly overwhelmed her"?

Therefir said:
Actually Bang is baseline 7-A, and he can't dodge shockwaves.
What is your evidence for him being baseline 7-A, given the one-shotting thing?

@Therefir

My bad,not 7A's,7-B's.But he was severely weakened and still one shot them.I believe he is above baseline,not too much but above it.

I'm pretty sure Bang is comparable if not superior to Darkshine just not physically, either way I don't believe Bang is baseline either.

If Bang was able to one-shoot those, it makes him capable of stomping them, right? He should be no less than 4x above baseline, giving him around 30% of All Might's power. Unless there is evidence he can one-shoot every other one among his allies, shouldn't we by now be able to stop discussing whether this is a stomp but be able to see it as a fair fight and check out who wins?

@Thatoneguy78 Oh I already knew that, I just couldn't remember that since the last time I read the webcomic was over a year ago

Going to analyse this later, but I'll already say that the argument of "AP difference makes martial arts irrelevant" isn't really that good unless the difference is ridiculously massive. I mean, a 200 joule punch can take out someone that can otherwise withstand 1000+ joules by striking the right place at the right time. And that's not even taking account joint locks or things of the genre.

I feel like people make way too much of a deal about the AP difference. There are still 6 people, some of them I feel are more skilled as well. Darkshine and Flashy make a great team and as someone said above a sword can do a lot better against a higher level opponent than a fist. I think the numbers argument shouldn't be brushed off immediately

From what I'm seeing, the votes are:

All Might —

Thatoneguy78, Therefir and Gargoyle One.

OPMverse —

Dzhindzholia, Dienomite and VersusJunkie54

With EliminatorVenom and DanFimasual21 being in OPMverse's side but having not yet voted, right?

Although it must be pointed to you, Gargoyle, that there are arguments above that they are not fodder.

Well, time for the Devil's Advocate I am to change sides: even if they have a similar speed and All Might's shockwaves have been repeatedly shown to be weaker than his direct hits, SBA affirms that a fight starts from the highest range as a distance. How nice are these guys's staminas to travel tens of kilometers while taking blows from a superior? It is in character for All Might to attack from afar even when taking it easy, as we already know by this point.Even if they probably won't get knocked out by that, won't it put these melee fighters in a disadvantage?

We also know that All Might is experienced on fighting multiple foes at once. How good is their teamwork to counter that?

Oh, I see. -q

There were actually only what, two votes being stated? That's why I had to try some guesswork. Gonna wait for them, then.

I never sided with OPMverse. I just said that Flashy Flash has a greater chance against All Might. All Might still claps all the 7-A's in the verse.

Back