• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might vs six heroes from One Punch Man.

Does anybody except me even consider this a fair fight. You guys make me think you think all might would destroy every 7-A in opm (monsters included) without much of a challenge. If that is what you believe then why even add the results?

DanFlsamual21 said:
Does anybody except me even consider this a fair fight. You guys make me think you think all might would destroy every 7-A in opm (monsters included) without much of a challenge. If that is what you believe then why even add the results?
No one said we're adding the results.

DanFlsamual21 said:
I don't think that's the case at all. I actually picture this battle on my mind as a pretty fair, yet David VS Golias styled showdown where teamwork and strategy need to be used to at least some extent in order to stand a chance.

And why don't things like this get added? It isn't a stomp. >.>

Yeah I did. But the S-Class hero's are still fodder to All-Might. Like as VersusJunkie said the only that has a chance is Flashy Flash and that only because of the sword.

They get sweeped by one shockwave and that's it. No matter what All-Might ones shots there asses to the moon and back. Even without the schockwaves All-Might has the AP advantage so huge that probably tapping one of them would still one shot them.

So regardless All-Might sweeps the hero's like fodder

Mand21 said:
From what I'm seeing, the votes are:

All Might —

Thatoneguy78, Therefir and Gargoyle One.

OPMverse —

Dzhindzholia, Dienomite and VersusJunkie54

With EliminatorVenom and DanFimasual21 being in OPMverse's side but having not yet voted, right?

Although it must be pointed to you, Gargoyle, that there are arguments above that they are not fodder.

Well, time for the Devil's Advocate I am to change sides:
No one said we're adding the results.

Yeah nothing gave me that impression. But cool I think i see this turing into a closer debate in recent posts

I actually intended to add up the results if it weren't for the stomp accusations. I still don't see how All Might would one-shoot them.

Mand21 said:
I actually intended to add up the results if it weren't for the stomp accusations. I still don't see how All Might would one-shoot them.
No this isn't gonna be added cause this is a team fight

Thatoneguy78 said:
Mand21 said:
No this isn't gonna be added cause this is a team fight
Oh. I didn't know team fights were banned. >.>

I see.

So, the agreement here is that All Might... fodderizes them all via sheer range?

All Might wins with AP and Shockwaves. They have tens of kilometers of range and huge AoE. I honestly don't think they would be able to dodge every single shockwave especially if he's starting from afar, which he's shown to do as a battle tactic. He can also make omni-directional shockwaves as shown with his US of Smash.

Back