• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I was trying to expand the Image Comics page, but I don't know why my changes kept getting reverted.

Well, I do have a CRT in my sandbox that was gonna go over determining what was and wasn't canon to the different communities like Spawn and Supreme. But I can create some categories, too.
I think I have finished this.

By the way, I was forced to delete Mindy, as all her links were broken and it was impossible to find her origin, since there was another much more popular Mindy from the same publisher.

I also had to delete Adam Archer, as the page had no real content.
Thank you greatly for helping out. 🙏

Did you create new verse pages and verse categories to replace the Image Comics verse page links and category within the character profile pages?

Thank you greatly for helping out. 🙏

Did you create new verse pages and verse categories to replace the Image Comics verse page links and category within the character profile pages?
I will be working on the verse pages, but only for comic books with multiple profiles (creating an entire verse page for a single profile seems strange to me).

I will be working on the verse pages, but only for comic books with multiple profiles (creating an entire verse page for a single profile seems strange to me).
Okay. They still always need verse categories though, and those verse categories should be sub-categories to the Image Comics company category.

But Image Comics is a company, not a coherent verse, just a publisher of many verses.

But Image Comics is a company, not a coherent verse, just a publisher of many verses.
Isn't that the same with Marvel and DC, though? DC has different fractions of their comics such as Wildstorm and Dakotaverse.

Isn't that the same with Marvel and DC, though? DC has different fractions of their comics such as Wildstorm and Dakotaverse.
It is not a same case scenario, as the Image imprints do not have anything to do with each other nowadays except for occasional crossovers.

Can someone ban me?
I don't care how long, but this site is straight up deplorable with it's witchhunting and perm abuse sometimes, and I think I'm going to log off for a while.
So please, do me a good favor and ban me.
That doesn't seem necessary unless your are extremely certain about it.

It is not a same case scenario, as the Image imprints do not have anything to do with each other nowadays except for occasional crossovers.
I thought we determined in the Spawn CRT that all the crossovers between the different continuities were canon before the last issue of Shattered Image where the multiverse split. I mean, Violator, Overt-Kill, and Haunt are all part of the Spawn series and they have their own continuity.

The problem is that then all of them would have to be considered as existing within the same multiverse, and as such, have the same multiversal entities, but that does not seem to be the case, as all of the original creators are doing their own things nowadays.

We could probably create separate character profile pages for the era in which several creators had their characters be a part of a shared universe though.

The problem is that then all of them would have to be considered as existing within the same multiverse, and as such, have the same multiversal entities, but that does not seem to be the case, as all of the original creators are doing their own things nowadays.

We could probably create separate character profile pages for the era in which several creators had their characters be a part of a shared universe though.
And have the verse page for that Era be Image Comics~

But we were able to cross-scale Overt-Kill to Supreme because of this in the CRT I made for Spawn. Why don't we create a page with a list of rules for Image Comics when it comes to power-scaling, like this page?

If this continues, I'm afraid you guys might have to take this discussion outside of All-purpose thread.
I mean, I was @-ed here, so I wanted to pitch in my thoughts about the canonicity of Image Comics. But that's why I have a thread in my sandbox about it.

Back