• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

For Thread Moderators:

Can anyone close this thread?

For Content Moderators:

Can Sonic´s (Classic) profile be open to me remove this?:

"Note 3: Although Classic Sonic hasn't been shown to use the full extent of the Chaos Emeralds' power, he can still potentially access it, which is why Classic Super Sonic is also rated as "potentially 2-C"

Because:

1- His full power ins´t more rated as "potentially"

2- Classic Sonic is Low 1-C at his peak

For Content Moderators:

Can Sonic´s (Classic) profile be open to me remove this?:

"Note 3: Although Classic Sonic hasn't been shown to use the full extent of the Chaos Emeralds' power, he can still potentially access it, which is why Classic Super Sonic is also rated as "potentially 2-C"

Because:

1- His full power ins´t more rated as "potentially"

2- Classic Sonic is Low 1-C at his peak
Done

Can these profiles be opened? Ki Manipulation needs to be replaced with the Dragon Ball one

These matchup threads can be closed:

For Thread Moderators:

Can anyone close this thread?
These matchup threads can be closed:
Can someone please unlock this thread for me? It's not a stomp now.
Done

Tier 1 profile that I created needs to be locked.

Can these profiles be opened? Ki Manipulation needs to be replaced with the Dragon Ball one

Tier 1 profile that I created needs to be locked.
I have done both of these things.

@Ednaxel2 Please let me know when the changes are done so I may lock them again.

Why are you not paying attention to my other request?
Probably because they’re extremely old Fun and Games and General Discussion threads, two of which haven’t been touched in six years.

Don’t get an attitude because it’s taken some time for your request to get done, and definitely don’t ping every single thread mod about it.

Hi, please close this. it's toxic, the OP doesn't know what he's doingm someone prolly gonna report him for stone walling, its the same horseshit for 3 pages and the CRT is just done badly with no images. Check it out for yourself. oh and also, it's a sweep of disagrees. no point keeping it open at this point. (y)

Hi, please close this. it's toxic, the OP doesn't know what he's doingm someone prolly gonna report him for stone walling, its the same horseshit for 3 pages and the CRT is just done badly with no images. Check it out for yourself. oh and also, it's a sweep of disagrees. no point keeping it open at this point. (y)
Nixed by Clover. So not at this time.
Sonic´s profile also need to be locked
I have finished
I'll get these locked down then.

Hi. Can this CRT be closed? The changes have been accepted and applied.

Please place this page for Link from Tears of the Kingdom into the larger profile splitbox for all the Links, specifically in the "Breath of the Wild" box to the right of the prequel page url.
Hi. Can this CRT be closed? The changes have been accepted and applied.
Done with both.

Back