• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Missed a profile, the name should be "vs." not just "vs"
Also these profiles should be unlocked due to this crt.
And finally, this profile just needs some render changes (changing manga recolors to an actual render of Vegito in the manga) and re-sizes for it's "notable abilities" images/gifs
bump

Missed a profile, the name should be "vs." not just "vs"
Also these profiles should be unlocked due to this crt.
And finally, this profile just needs some render changes (changing manga recolors to an actual render of Vegito in the manga) and re-sizes for it's "notable abilities" images/gifs
Bump

I had an exam for school that I needed to prepare for; as such, my wiki time was limited. My apologies for the inconvinence. Not that its anyone's business but I got a 72/100 smh. Worst grade so far sadly.

Anyway. I have now completed most unlock/rename requests above: @Ednaxel2 @MonkeyOfLife + any others.

(I've also relocked everything that was unlocked initially)

@The_Yellow_Topaz contact an administrator to propose a replacement. You'll likely get a response out of Bambu for example. For the removal, I have unlocked the page.

I had an exam for school that I needed to prepare for; as such, my wiki time was limited. My apologies for the inconvinence. Not that its anyone's business but I got a 72/100 smh. Worst grade so far sadly.

Anyway. I have now completed most unlock/rename requests above: @Ednaxel2 @MonkeyOfLife + any others.

@The_Yellow_Topaz contact an administrator to propose a replacement. You'll likely get a response out of Bambu for example. For the removal, I have unlocked the page.
Thanks, i applied the edits on the DB profiles (beside Vegito´s)

By the way, i request only for Beerus and Zeno´s profiles to be locked again, since they are the only ones that are controversial/Tier 1

I’m done, you can re lock Luffy’s post timeskip profile

The page can now be closed again, thank you very much.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated, please focus on exams tho it's crucial

Can this page be renamed "Velgrynd (Light Novel)" ? The "s" at the end was overlooked when creating the profile.

Can someone open Pops' profile? He's just Tier 2 and he's not an overrated character. There was also a previously accepted Crt. We couldn't add the things in this Crt to the profile because the profile is locked.

Can someone unlock Uatu, the house and Hank pym profiles. It was agreed to applied the changes on the profiles in this thread.
Can someone open Pops' profile? He's just Tier 2 and he's not an overrated character. There was also a previously accepted Crt. We couldn't add the things in this Crt to the profile because the profile is locked.
Can this page be renamed "Velgrynd (Light Novel)" ? The "s" at the end was overlooked when creating the profile.
Done

@Accelerated_Evolution @Ednaxel2 Ah I forgot to explain why I didn't unlock Vegito; if you want to change the renders, please have those renders evaluated here first.

Is it possible to rename files on the wiki? If so, I would appreciate it if someone could change the name of this file from "Necrofantasia-2" to just "Necrofantasia" (wasn't familiar with how video uploading works on fandom and accidentally fucked up, oops).

Can this profile be unlocked:
It was accepted here than I can replace one of the renders:

I'm not sure if this is really the right thread to ask this but here it goes

I'm going to work on original og dragon ball profiles and keys for Toeiverse, but when doing Goku's profile what should his og and z pages be titled as?
  • Son Goku (Dragon Ball Toei) and Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z Toei)
  • Son Goku (DB Toei) and Son Goku (DBZ Toei), similar to paes named DBS Anime/Manga
And if neither, what else?

Is it possible to rename files on the wiki? If so, I would appreciate it if someone could change the name of this file from "Necrofantasia-2" to just "Necrofantasia" (wasn't familiar with how video uploading works on fandom and accidentally fucked up, oops).
Can this profile be unlocked:
It was accepted here than I can replace one of the renders:
Hello
This match has been concluded so I need Zen'o's profile to be opened for its addition
Can someone unlock this profile to me add this match?
Could someone copy the code from this deleted profile and paste it to the end of this user blog? Thanks!
Hello guys, I need some favors:

These Redirects can be deleted now 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

This page needs to be renamed Oxygen Destroyer (Original)
This page needs to be renamed Jet Jaguar (Showa)
This page needs to be renamed Bat Men (Godzilla)
This page needs to be renamed Dragon King (Godzilla)
Done

Back