• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

Sorry again for Fusion Zamasu but there's something wrong for the references, as in the Attack Potency there's literally a void reference (aka a <ref name=“DBS66”></ref> in the Attack Potency) which needs to be replaced with a simple <ref name=“DBS66”/> to fix it.

No need to unlock the page, as it's literally just this the issue, as it has the big red text otherwise.

Sorry again for Fusion Zamasu but there's something wrong for the references, as in the Attack Potency there's literally a void reference (aka a <ref name=“DBS66”></ref> in the Attack Potency) which needs to be replaced with a simple <ref name=“DBS66”/> to fix it.

No need to unlock the page, as it's literally just this the issue, as it has the big red text otherwise.
Fixed.

Anyway, 4:25 am here so sleep time.
:amimir~1:

So umm I need a character to be added where should I propose it, i created a blog post of the character and now idk how to transfer it to sandbox. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

Last edited:
So umm I need a character to be added where should I propose it, i created a blog post of the character and now idk how to transfer it to sandbox. ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯
Depending on the content of it, you would need a CRT first. As for the sandbox part, there is an instruction page that you can search for on the wiki that tells you how to create a sandbox. To transfer it to a sandbox, you can copy and paste source code from the blog to the sandbox. I hope this helps.

Depending on the content of it, you would need a CRT first. As for the sandbox part, there is an instruction page that you can search for on the wiki that tells you how to create a sandbox. To transfer it to a sandbox, you can copy and paste source code from the blog to the sandbox. I hope this helps.
Ok thanks for the info.

I request post deletions:
This is an extreme important staff thread. None of them has any permission to post.
Only staff members and regular members staff have deemed highly trustworthy may participate in Staff Discussion threads unless an explicit exception is noted.
  • Only staff members with evaluation rights can authorize regular members to participate in Staff Discussion threads. Thread Moderators and Administrators can only grant permission for a single post at a time; only Bureaucrats have the discretion to grant permission for indefinite posting rights. If a staff member determines that a regular member has misused their granted privileges, another staff member can remove them.
  • If a staff member permits a regular member to create a Staff Discussion thread, the thread starter is automatically permitted to continue posting indefinitely there unless those rights are specifically revoked.

Last edited:

I forgot this thread reached grace a while ago. I think it can be added to both profiles since they're locked right now or until someone says why it shouldn't be

Back