• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All right, let's try this one more time (Ness VS Silver - Into the VS Verse)

We did it again and it was stopped because Ness wasn't 2-C, but now, he can stalemate those (MegaMan.EXE) or something, so yeah

Ness VS Silver, both at 2-C, speed equalized. FIght takes place in a random-ass ruined city. Let the battle of the Psychic bois begin!

"Note: This profile will be subject to revision in the near future. Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character"

Tho this matchup is pretty cool and fitting, it can be saved after CRT.

Ok, thanks. Mind telling me on my wall when it does happen? Thanks in advance because I am interested in it

TheQuirkyBoy said:
"Note: This profile will be subject to revision in the near future. Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character"

Tho this matchup is pretty cool and fitting, it can be saved after CRT.

Back