• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, @GLHF22 Ultima already adressed that part here :

Ultima Reality said:

"Clash -- Every universes and every parallel worlds within a single Dimension disappears

Clash-- An Infinite number of dimension that has been gathered together and formed the Higher dimension can't withstand it and explode.

Clash-- even Super Higher dimension which contain these higher dimension its very vulnerable in front of this force and break apart

What exactly is the context for that? As in, what is it describing, exactly? If you believe this qualifies for 1-A then you are gonna need to prove it refers to large spatial dimensions and/or planes of existence with further evidence. A single bad translation doesn't cut it, no offense of course.

Even then, I don't really see where you get an uncountably infinite number of dimensions from this.

Yes, so These dimension refers to actual spatial dimension, since the author use Single Dimension (Hitotsu no Jigen) not one dimension (Ichi jigen), and use Universe (Uchu) instead of World (Sekai), and as you know inside the Dimension, there is so many universes and parallel worlds, so its just impossible for "Dimension" here refers to universe, and you need to merge infinite number of dimension to form Higher dimension, and so on.

Exgate Magic which Rip Space-Time to open hole (Portal) cannot reach white room as you need to broke the "dimensional wall" i.e. the very Dimension itself to enter here.

White Room isnt only beyond Concepts of Size but the very concepts itself and its completely Beyond everything, its the place where everything originates.

Alovenas

Here you can see black line in this picture, thats not a crack, its akind to thread or wires, Every universes and every dimension is inside those "black line" and you need to jump out of that black line to enter White Room, Higher Dimension here is must be refers to spatial dimension, even a single dimension contain So many Universes and Parallel Worlds.

Antvasima said:
Ultima Reality, Sera EX, DarkLK, and DontTalkDT are probably best suited to evaluating this. You can politely ask them to comment here if you wish.
^

can we continue the discussion? or should i ask them again? Are they unsubscribe this thread?

or busy?

Yes, but not all of em. Since they already said they didnt interested in this thread.

Let me make the Blog above become more clear

White Room and Higher dimension

ÞíØþ¬ü――õ©ÇÒüñÒü«µ¼íÕàâÒüîÕåàÕîàÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéäõ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòîÒüöÒü¿µÂêÒüùÚúøÒüÂÒÇé
ÞíØþ¬ü――þäíÚÖÉÒü½þ¡ëÒüùÒüäµò░Òü«µ¼íÕàâÒüîÕ»äÒéèÚøåÒü¥Òéïõ║ïÒüºÕç║µØÑÒéïõ©èõ¢ìµ¼íÕàâÒüîÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÞÇÉÒüêÒüìÒéîÒüÜÒü½ÕÉ╣ÒüäÒüªÚúøÒüÂÒÇé

ÞíØþ¬ü――µò░ÕñÜÒü«õ©èõ¢ìµ¼íÕàâÒéÆÕåàÕîàÒüÖÒéïÞÂàõ©èõ¢ìµ¼íÕàâÒüÖÒéëÒééÒüîÒü¥ÒéïÒüºÞ®▒Òü½Òü¬ÒéëÒüÜÒü½þáòÒüæµòúÒéïÒÇé

ÒüáÒüîÒü¥ÒüáÒüáÒÇéÒü¥ÒüáÞÂ│ÒéèÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüôÒéôÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¥ÒüáÕ▒èÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéþø«Òü«ÕëìÒü«þø©µëïÒü»ÒâöÒâ│ÒâöÒâ│ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕà¿ÒüÅÒâÇÒâíÒâ╝Òé©ÒüÖÒéëÕÅùÒüæÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüáÒüïÒéëÒééÒüúÒü¿õ©èÒü©ÒÇüÒééÒüúÒü¿Ú½ÿÒü┐Òü©ÒÇüµ×£ÒüªÒü«ÕàêÒü«ÒüØÒü«ÕàêÒü©´╝ü

"Clash -- Every universes and every parallel worlds within a single Dimension disappears

Clash-- An Infinite number of dimension that has been gathered together and formed the Higher dimension can't withstand it and explode.

Clash-- even Super Higher dimension which contain these higher dimension its very vulnerable in front of this force and break apart,

But not yet, this is not enough, with this i can't reach her, My enemy is still standing before me, and haven't received any damage at all. So go further, go higher, go beyond that!"

Whenever they clash and whenever their transcendence is increase the shockwaves of the clash broke the higher dimension and higher dimension is refers to large spatial one as you need infinite number of lower dimension to form a higher one, Higher Dimension is not limited to just Super Higher Dimension. "So go further, go higher, go beyond that!". The number is unknown but since their transcendence always increasing indefinitely, resulting the clash broke the higher dimension and so on infinitely, probably the number is also infinite.

þºüÒü«ÕÅÀõ╗ñÒü¿Õà▒Òü½õ║îÒüñÒü«ÚèÇÒü«þƒóÒüîÚúøþ┐öÒüùÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéƵûçÕ¡ùÚÇÜÒéèÒü½Þ▓½ÒüäÒüƒÒÇéµ¼íÕàâÒü«ÕúüÒéÆþá┤ÕúèÒüùÒÇüþ®║ÚûôÒü½þ®┤ÒüîÚûïÒüÅÒÇé
ÒüØÒü«Õ¥îÒéÆÞ┐¢ÒüúÒüªÚúøþ┐öÒÇéõ©ëõ║║ÒüîÕà▒Òü½þ®┤ÒüïÒéëÚúøÒü│Õç║ÒüùÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÞä▒ÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

"Along with my order, two silver arrow flew and literally penetrated the universe, destroy the dimensional wall, opening a hole in space. after that we flying towards it, Three people jump out of the hole together and leave the universe."

The dimensional wall is akind to the very concept of dimension as a whole. its makes everything, every dimension and every world cannot enter white room.

Alovenas

In the picture, the black thread/wires(not crack) contain every dimension, every world, everything. To enter White Room you need to "jump" out of this thread and to do it you must create a hole in the very dimension itself i.e. wall of dimension.

þÁéµÑÁþé╣ÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«ÕñûÕü┤Òü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÒüôÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒéÆÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»ÒüØÒüåÕÉìõ╗ÿÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒüôÒü»Õà¿ÒüªÒü«þÁéÒéÅÒéèÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÕºïÒü¥ÒéèÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒüáÒÇéÒüéÒéèÒü¿ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïõ©ûþòîÒÇüÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïµÖéÚûôÞ╗©ÒüîÒüôÒü«Õá┤µëÇÒü¿þ╣ïÒüîÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü»ÒüäÒéÅÒü░õ©ÇÒüñÒü«ÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òü«õ©¡Òü½ÕàÑÒéîÒéëÒéîÒüƒõ©ÇÒüñÒü«Òé¢ÒâòÒâêÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒüØÒü«õ©¡Òü½Òü»ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«Òé╗Òâ╝ÒâûÒâçÒâ╝Òé┐ÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒü«õ©ÇÒüñõ©ÇÒüñÒüîõ©ªÞíîõ©ûþòîÒéÆÕ¢óµêÉÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÚúøÒü│Õç║ÒüùÒüƒÕàêÒü½Òü»µø┤Òü½µò░ÕñÜÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒé¢ÒâòÒâêÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéëÒéÆþ║ÅÒéüÒéïÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé

ÒüáÒüîÒüØÒü«ÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒü«ÕñûÒéÆÞªïÒéîÒü░µø┤Òü½ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«ÒâòÒé®Òâ½ÒâÇÒüîÒüéÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òü«ÕñûÒü½Õç║ÒüªÒü┐ÒéîÒü░ÒüØÒüôÒü½Òü»ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒééÒü«ÒÇüÕÉîÒüÿÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒâæÒé¢Òé│Òâ│Òüîõ©ªÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéïÒÇéÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿Òü»õ¥ïÒüêÒéîÒü░ÒüØÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒüØÒéîÒéëÕà¿ÒüªÒüîÚøåÒüåÒü«ÒüîÒüôÒü«þÑ×Òü«þ®║ÚûôÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüÞ¬░Òééþ½ïÒüíÕàÑÒéïõ║ïÒü«Õç║µØÑÒü¬ÒüäÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü«Òü┐Òü«õ©ûþòî……Òü«Òü»ÒüÜÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇéÞªûþòîÒü½Õ║âÒüîÒéïÒü«Òü»Òü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüÅþÖ¢õ©ÇÞë▓Òü«õ©ûþòîÒÇé

Òü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºþÂÜÒüÅÒÇüÒü¬Òü®Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÞ¿ÇÞæëÒü½µäÅÕæ│Òü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüÅÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒü«Òüîþ¡öÒüêÒüáÒÇé

"The Ultimate End Point", so Alovenas calls this place that exist outside the universe, This place is the end of everything , the place of origin.

Every world and every time axis are connected to this place , the universe is like a piece software in a single computer, Inside it there are many saved data , each data forms parallel worlds, If you "jump" out of the universe there are many more software, and there is folder to collect them together.

However, if you look ouside the folder there are many more folder, and if you go outside the computer there are many more similar computers that lined up, the universe is like that. And all of that is gathered inside this divine space, it was supposed to be the world of Alovenas that no one can enter, a purely white world that extends endlessly, there is no meaning how far it last, because it will last forever."

ÒÇÇÒüôÒü«þ®║ÚûôÒü½ÕñºÒüìÒüòÒü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒü»Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüøÒüÜÒÇüÕ«çÕ«ÖÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒµÖéþé╣ÒüºÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÚüöÒü»ÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü¿Õ»¥þ¡ëÒü«Úûóõ┐éÒüáÒÇé

"in this space there is no concept of size, but other people maybe can't have the same size as Alovenas when they transcends the universe"

ÒÇǵªéÕ┐ÁÒééÒÇüµæéþÉåÒééµ│òÕëçÒééÒÇüÚÖÉþòîÒüÖÒéëÒééÒÇéÒüØÒü«Õà¿ÒüªÒüîþÑ×ÒüîÕëÁÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüáÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░þÑ×Òü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒü½ÒüèÒüäÒüªÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÒééÒü«Òü»þäíÒüäÒÇéÞç¬ÕêåÚüöÒüºÕïصëïÒü½ÕëÁÒéïÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

"Concepts, providence, law, even the limitations themselves, all of that is created by God. These things are not exist in Divine Realm. You can only create it yourselves. "

White Room is the end of everything and source of everything. Dimensions, Concepts, and Everything originates from this Goddess Realm and everything the Goddess create do not exist in here, Nothing can enter the white room and its completely outside the very dimension itself.

Transcendence

ÒÇîþäíÚÖÉÚǃ´╝ƒ Òü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®ÕçäÒüäÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé『þäíÚÖÉÚǃÒüÖÒéëþºüÒü«ÕëìÒüºÒü»´╝æÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒüÜÒÇüþºüÒü»ÒüØÒü«þÖ¥ÕÇìÒü»ÚǃÒüä』Òü¿ÒÇé

þäíÚÖÉÒü«µö╗µÆâÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒüôÒüåÞ¿ÇÒüäÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé『ÒüØÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒüÖÒéë´╝æÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒü¬Òüäµø┤Òü¬ÒéïþäíÚÖÉÒüîÒüéÒéï』Òü¿ÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░µø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«õ©èÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕìâÕÇìÒü«ÚǃÕ║ªÒüºµø┤Òü½þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

"Infinite Speed? i see, its indeed Amazing, Then lets me asnwer it, "Even Infinite speed is just 1 before me, and I'm 100 times faster than that", let's say you have infinite power, "that inifinity is just 1 of the more infinity", let's say that you transcends that then there is even more, if you continues to be infinitely stronger than that, then let's become indefinitely stronger at thousands times faster."

ÒÇÇÒüôÒüôÒü»µùóÒü½þÑ×Òü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░Õç║µØÑÒéïÒüòÒÇüõ¢òÒüºÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü«Òé╣ÒâåÒâ╝Òé┐Òé╣Òüîõ©Çþ×¼Òüº『∞』Òü©Òü¿ÕêçÒéèµø┐ÒéÅÒéèÒÇüµø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«∞Òü«µûçÕ¡ùÒüîÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÞí¿þñ║ÒüòÒéîþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇþäíÚÖÉÒü«þäíÚÖÉõ╣ùÒÇéÒüôÒüåÒü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÒüƒÒüáÒü«ÞàòÕèøÒüºÕà¿ÒüªÒüîþëçõ╗ÿÒüäÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇéÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºµÑÁÕñºÕ«çÕ«ÖÒüîÕíÁÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªµÂêÒüêÕñ▒ÒüøÒéïÒÇé

"This is God's Territority so anything is possible.

in an instant, Ruphas stats become "∞" and "∞" characters continues to be displayed at any level, Infinite^infinite, with this anything can be cleared up easily, even by merely existing, Ultimate Universe disappear like dust"

~Chapter 186

ÒÇǵî»ÒéïÒüåÕèøÒü»õ║ÆÒüäÒü½þäíÚÖÉÒÇéþø©µëïÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒéÆÕÀ▒Òü«þäíÚÖÉÒüºõ©èÕø×ÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéƵø┤Òü½ÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇéÒÇÇÒâôÒââÒé░ÒâÉÒâ│ÒüáÒü«ÒâôÒââÒé░Òé»Òâ®Òâ│ÒâüÒüáÒü«ÒÇüÒüØÒéôÒü¬Õ░ÅÒüòÒüäµö╗µÆâÒü»µ£Çµù®õ¢┐ÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéµäÅÕæ│ÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒÇǵèÇÒü½ÕÉìÕëìÒü¬Òü®ÞªüÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþ┤öÕîûÒüòÒüøÒüƒÕèøÒüáÒüæÒéÆÒüÂÒüñÒüæÕÉêÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇÇþºüÒü»Õ╝ÀÒüäÒÇüþºüÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüäÒÇüÒü¬ÒéëÒü░þºüÒü»ÒééÒüúÒü¿Õ╝ÀÒüäÒÇéÒÇÇ

Òâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÒüîÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÚǃÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒÇüÚǃÒüòÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüîÕàëÚǃÒüºõ╣ùÕÇìÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÚÜøÚÖÉÒü¬ÒüÅõ©èµÿçÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÚüÑÒüïþ¢«ÒüìÕÄ╗ÒéèÒü½ÒüùÒüƒÚǃÕ║ªÒüºÕèáÚǃÒüùÒÇüÒüáÒüîµ¼íÒü«þ×¼ÚûôÒü½Òü»Òâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÒüîÕÉîÒüÿõ║ïÒéÆÒéäÒéèÞ┐öÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒÇÇÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òüîõ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒü«ÕèøÒüºµ«┤ÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»õ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒü½õ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒéÆõ╣ùÒüÿÒüƒÕèøÒüºµ«┤ÒéèÒÇüÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü»µø┤Òü½ÒüØÒüôÒü½Òü¥Òüƒõ╣ùÒüÿÒüªµ«┤ÒéèÞ┐öÒüÖÒÇéÒÇÇÒüèÕëìÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒü¬Òü®þºüÒü«ÕëìÒüºÒü»´╝æÒü½Òééµ║ÇÒüƒÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéîÒü░ÒÇüõ╗èÕ║ªÒü»þø©µëïÒüîÒüØÒü«õ©èÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü©þ½ïÒüñÒÇéÒÇÇõ║ÆÒüäÒü½þø©µëïÒéÆÞ©ÅÒü┐ÕÅ░Òü½ÒüùÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒü«µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÞ¿¡Õ«ÜÒéƵè╝ÒüùÚÇÜÒüØÒüåÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒÇÇÒüôÒü«µö╗Úÿ▓ÒüºÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæõ©èÒü«õ¢ìÚÜÄÒü©ÚüöÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüïÒü¬Òü®õ║îõ║║Õà▒ÞÇâÒüêÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

"Each attack power is infinite, Surpass your opponent's infinity with your infinity and transcends that. Big Bang, Big crunch, such weak attacks is completely meaningless, this skill doesnt need a name, but this power that has been refined as much as possible clash with each other.

"I'm Stronger, i'm stronger than that, and more stronger."

Ruphas keeps getting faster as the Speed itself continues to multipliy at the speed of light, and keep increasing indefinitely. However, Alovenas move at the speed that left it far behind but the next moment Ruphas did the same thing. If Ruphas has Incomprehensible power, Alovenas beats it with Multiplied Incomprehensible power, and Ruphas beats it again. If your infinity is one less than mine, then your opponents will stand in the world above. Use your opponent as stepping stone and create your strongest settings. Don't even think about how high you have reached in this fight"

Their Transcendence is Infinite^Infinite and always increasing indefinitely, Infinite is Just 1 and there is more higher infinities and so on indefinitely.

õ©ÇÞªïõ║ÆÞºÆÒü«µêªÒüä……ÕɪÒÇüÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü½õ║ÆÞºÆÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒÇéõ©íÞÇàÒüîÕà▒Òü½þø©µëïÒü½ÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒüª『þºüÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüä』ÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÞ┐öÒüÖõ╗Ñõ©èÒÇüÒüØÒüôÒü½Õä¬ÕèúÒü»þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ©íÞÇàÒüîÒüôÒü«õ©èÒü¬Òüä『µ£ÇÕ╝À』Òü½ÚüöÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒõ╗èÒÇüÒüØÒü«µêªÒüäÒü»õ║ÆÞºÆõ╗ÑÕñûµ£ëÒéèÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

Õ¡Éõ¥øÒüºÒééÕêåÒüïÒéïþ░íÕìÿÒü¬µû╣þ¿ïÕ╝ÅÒÇéþäíÚÖÉVSþäíÚÖÉÒüºÒü»Òü®ÒüíÒéëÒüîõ©èÒüïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþ¡öÒüêÒü¬Òü®Õç║ÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

At the first glance, the battle looks equal , no it is really equal, as long as they both repeat "I'm Stronger" there is no superitority nor inferiority, Now both has reached nothing more than the "Strongest" state , thus the battle can only be equal. A simple eqution that even children can understand, Infinity vs Infinity so there is no answer which one is superior.

Their transcendence always increasing until they reach the "Strongest" State, superiority and inferiority is no longer relevant. In other words they has trancends the Outerversal Hierarchies.

Well, I think that seems like 1-A, but you should ask Sera EX, DarkLK, DontTalkDT, and Kepekley23 to comment here. Preferably Promestein and some other administrators as well.

VS Battles Staff

Shiro already debunked their increasing transcendences being infinite and each dimension mentioned being a transcendent one.

The White Room being beyond dimensions and concepts doesn't make it 1-A when there's only seven layers of reality, so you'll have to give more concrete proof that there's an infinite amount of superior dimensions.

WHYNAUT said:
Shiro already debunked their increasing transcendences being infinite and each dimension mentioned being a transcendent one.

The White Room being beyond dimensions and concepts doesn't make it 1-A when there's only seven layers of reality, so you'll have to give more concrete proof that there's an infinite amount of superior dimensions.
No? He refers to Aleph tiering, in Aleph tiering 1 infinity is 1 transcendence, and tell me why there is no dimensional difference when you need infinite amount of lower Dimension to form a single higher dimension? Keep in mind each dimension contain every universes and parallel worlds

Not seven layers, whenever they clash they broken the higher layers, the Author indeed not repeat the loop of The clash part, but there is Mentioned they broke countless Dimension whenever they clash, so yeah even if the number is not infinite the number atleast is countless if i lowball it.

"Ah wait. I got one. "transcendence" isn't a good word to describe here. More like "stronger" to me. She uses it in the same way that you say "I transcended that record of push-ups you did"."

Aka not the infinite transcendence type.

"you need infinite amount of lower Dimension to form a single higher dimension"

Exactly because of this. If you need an infinite amount of dimensions to get to a higher layer of reality, then it's impossible for every dimension to infinitely transcend the previous one.

And as stated above, unless you can proof that that refers to infinitely transcending dimensions, it doesn't make it 1-A.

That part, he refers to this translation

ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░µø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«õ©èÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

In here, stronger,exceed, go beyond and something like that, in this translation im prefer "transcends" since Ruphas becoming infinitely stronger than lower infinities

Infinite amount of lower Dimension to form a higher one With each lower Dimension contain every universes and every parallel worlds, thats makes you become 5D and repeat this infinitely to form higher dimension, layers of reality as long as the difference is infinite or something similarly irrelevant like preceives them as fiction etc does makes you transcends it.

The number of Dimension is unknown but since Alovenas transcendence is always increasing indefinitely and whenever it increase she broke the higher layers, and it does mentioned the result of the clash makes countless dimension dissapears, and again white room is completely above These higher dimensions.

Have you asked the staff members that I mentioned earlier for help?

I don't know which staff is available, im afraid to bother them especially Sera EX

You can ask all of the people that I mentioned above, but don't have to bother Sera if you do not want to.

The result of the clash literaly destroyed countless dimension, and we know that their transcendence is always increasing, thus they always destroyed the higher layer whenever their Blade collide.

I would recommend the following:
- First, wait for the translation (a more reliable than a mechanical translator).
- If the former is not taken, bring both (the original text with the chapter number and the translation) complete, not just a section or part.
- Put the context of the feats, statements or mentions to
analyze things more
- Try to bring people who know about the work in question (explicitly speaking the Web novel, Light Novel I understand that it is a better version, add more things and is more explanatory for good but there is no translation).
- explain it in the best possible way, easily, comfortably and understandably (because there are many who are unaware of the work, how its cosmology works, powers, etc.), here you should make a summary of the basic cosmology and then go climbing .
- When explaining the feats, do it step by step in a better way.

If not, expect something better, not everyone is going to take this for Tier 1 and some may be reluctant at first instance, remember that everything takes time, you have to be passive, if this is not the memonto, then later It should be addressed.

Well, in that case the translations should be reliable to use. I still think that this seems like 1-A, but I am not the best person to ask.

because he only evaluate the Computer analogy, and probably he overlooked the part "whenever the blade collide many dimension dissapears"

the statement is mentioned after they destroyed the super higher dimension.

You should preferably ask him to comment here again in that case.

probably tomorrow i have not much time recently, and i dont know why but whenever i open VSBW there is a messege from this thread.

Well, you get notifications when there are new replies to the threads that you are subscribed to.

I mean the reply is a new not hours ago, just a minute ago, so when i visit VSBW then a minute later i got notification from this thread thats why sometimes i respond so fast, but anyway not important.

@GLHF

While 1-A seems to have been accepted, I didn't see anything for High 1-A. I think it's best that you remove it for now until Ultima or another staff member agrees. I reckon that'll be better than someone coming and making a downgrade CRT :/

If the transcendence is infinite times, you could probably add a "+" sign to the AP and the rest, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back