• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This has to be done. 2 of Digimon's Powerhouses fight for the throne of second place for Digimon 2-As.

The Knight of Time vs The Sin of Pride

-Re Digitize versions for both.

-SBA

-Takes place in the Saint Seiya Universe

FIGHT!!!

Alphamo: 0

Lucemo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Alphamon Super
Lucemon Wallpaper

Yeah, but iirc with new evidence we know that the AP gap may not be that wide.

Yup. Alphamon and Digimaru teamed up against Powered up Ygg who is stronger than Satan Lucey.

Didn't it require two Alphamon to defeat somebody stronger than Lucemon Satan Mode In Re:Digitize? Or did I misremember?

It took two Alphamon to defeat Powered Up Re Digitize Ygg who is stronger than Re Digitize Satan Lucemon.

Yeah just edited it. Also didn't you or somebody else say Powered Up Yggdrasil >= Full Power Lucemon Satan Mode? So doesn't that automatically make Lucemon stronger than Alphamon?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yup. Alphamon and Digimaru teamed up against Powered up Ygg who is stronger than Satan Lucey.
Wasnt that Satan lucey depowered?

@Peter

No Ygg is greater. They flat out say he's the strongest one in the game.

@PaChi

No, You can fight him at full power as well.

There are two canons to said fight based upon what I gathered. One canon has him need the 3 Angels to weaken him. Another one has Digimaru do so alone without them.

My take is that Alphamon must be weaker than Satan lucey, otherwise Examo would be > Satan Lucemon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Peter

No Ygg is greater. They flat out say he's the strongest one in the game.
Well if that's he case than Taiga's profile needs a small change. His profile with Endgame Digimaru says that Powered Up Yggdrasil is equal to or above Full Power Lucemon Satan Mode.

We can't discount that just because we can't believe it. That's incredulity. Examon gets destroyed by Lucemon regardless of him having a decent AP advantage. Even then I never said Alphamon had higher AP. I simply told you his feat and I quote "The AP gap may not be that wide". Nothing here is arguing Alphamon is superior.

I honestly consider Taiga defeating weakened Satan to be the canon given that he's the only boss in the game that has a quest to weaken him.

@Peter we gotta do our Digimon Scaling Revisions first. Now that the Network and Data Revisions are done, we can start on that.

MugenRyu said:
I honestly consider Taiga defeating weakened Satan to be the canon given that he's the only boss in the game that has a quest to weaken him.
I see no reason to why both can't be canon considering how Digimon as a multiverse works.

I mean. Did alphamon gain a way to actually put down lucemon single-handely? That's all Im asking.

Otherwise Lucemon outlasts him and kills him.

Ok. So back on topic I'm pretty sure Lucemon still beats Alphamon because he probably has the AP advantage not to mention he's pretty much more haxxed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Peter we gotta do our Digimon Scaling Revisions first. Now that the Network and Data Revisions are done, we can start on that.
We honestly have to determine if Rina scales to Post Game Taiga given that it does effect how high the CS Cast will be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back