• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alphamon vs Rai

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Dragon Sword Weilder vs Tiger Boy Guy Alphamon sees the Taichi Chasers as threats to the Digital World and thus attacks them. His first opponent is Rai.

-Bloodlusted

-Speed Equalized

-Both are 3-A

FIGHT!!!!

Alpha :

Rai : 1

Huh. I honestly never thought someone other than me would put Rai in matches given how unpopular Tai Chi Chasers is currently.....

Im proud xD

Honestly, I just needed a slightly haxed 3-A to fight Alphamon. Zamasu was out of the question, and so was the Winx Girl, Goku, The Bronze Saints, Goku, Vegeta, Beerus, Whis and Hit arent strong enough for this.

Rai looked very haxed after glacing over his powers and abilities. And I remember liking TCC when I watched it. But honestly he was a last resort.

That made me so happy lol. I honestly thought no one on this entire site other than me watched TCC

Anyways as for this match I think I'll go with Rai with difficulty via hax. He seems to have the better hax than Alphamaon.

Actually, now reading his hax. He really doesn't have anything to beat Alph....He has nothing against Alpha Inforce and Alphamon's resistances gets rid of most of Rai's Hax. Plus an experience advantage...

Back