• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alright, why was Discord vs Mario Removed?

What upgrades are people talking about? Were they hax or AP? Because I know he recently got an AP upgrade, but he already held the AP advantage over Discord to begin with. Discord won via haxing him, not outpunching him. So, if AP is the only reason, it ain't a good one.

If it's not outdated enough and the huge revisions aren't enough to change the final result, then the match shouldn't be removed. Depends on how badly it's outdated.

I reiterate: What revisions besides AP did he get? Because again, Discord never had the AP advantage in the old match anyways.

To be fair, the Mario VS. Kirby match didn't need to be removed either. That used Mario's 3-C key, which was untouched.

How is it outdated? The addition of new abilities? If so, it doesn't work that way. Matchups that incorporated a character's older abilities without new ones that were applied after have stayed on various profiles.

Like I said, revisions have to be meaningful. They have to completely change the outcome of a match to be removed. If the match is still doable in spite of the revisions, then there is absolutely no reason to remove it. We don't remove matches purely because "revisions".

Well u are willing to ask a admin cause if your going by outcome mario will possibly have passive fate hax which will Overall be the outcome but it's under revision. All profile do that not just this one

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Well u are willing to ask a admin cause if your going by outcome mario will possibly have passive fate hax which will Overall be the outcome but it's under revision. All profile do that not just this one
How's it work?

It deserved a rematch anyway.

the FRA come from

1. mindhax, which isn't his 1st move in character

2. saying "he has better hax" while much of the old crazy dino's stuff is just useless here

3. Saying he could harm Mario with stuff Mario resists

Also doesn't Mario resist two of his starting moves, Transmutation and Power Nullification? That was one of the main arguments aswell

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
It deserved a rematch anyway.
the FRA come from

1. mindhax, which isn't his 1st move in character

2. saying "he has better hax" while much of the old crazy dino's stuff is just useless here

3. Saying he could harm Mario with stuff Mario resists
1. A complete ******* lie. No one said Discord mindhaxes except for psychomaster, but everyone else was already fraing beforehand.

2. A: Then go on. Enlighten me. B: Get that stupid shit out of here @Bold. Normally I'd be tolerant of it, but after seeing your repugnant spite for MLP on your profile; yeah buddy I caught that before you could edit it into something nicer, I'm in no mood for this shit. Keep it out of MLP threads or don't ******* comment at all. I'm done putting up with it.

3. I need to be told how he resists. You can't just go "lolresistance". Explain it. Where's it come from?

Guys please remain civil about this.

As for the match, I'm not entirely sure why it got removed, however Mario got a few extra abilities as far as I understand.

I agree with Julian here. Personally Light, you could've gotten your point across without using overly harsh words and approach Blue with a with more level-minded personality.

Anyways, I do believe with the new upgrades, the match is essentially once again valid, and isn't debunked, so I do agree with Light on that behalf. However, I do as well second Blue's argument that a rematch is necessary. I do believe the match could stay, but a rematch is definitely suggested.

I removed the harsh words for a reason light.

I'm pretty chill with him being harsh especially since how I have been harsh before, I'm just unhappy that A. He mispelled my name, and B. He could have done it on my message wall.

And after seeing what I wrote, good lord!! Light deserved to be as mad as he was

I'd be frustrated if decided to talk crudely about my favorite verse too, but personally, I'd try and remain civil.

Back