• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard vs Saitama

Round 1: Alucard is not omnipresent. He has all of his lives. All restrictions lifted. Speed equalized.

Round 2: Alucard is omnipresent. Restricted to Level 1. Unrestricted stats.

Battlefield: City

Alucard has access to unlimited amount of ammunition. He is capable of summoning all the dead in him if so wants. Santana cannot blow the planet up.

EoS Alucard > Saitama obviously

Don't know about Pre Schrodinger Alucard vs Saitama because I don't know enough about the latter

It would need at least 4 months to kill Pre Schrodinger Alucard, can Saitama do that ? He can also try to reduce Alucard into nothing, can he do that ?

By omnipresent I assume you mean Schrodinger Alucard, we don't accept the "omnipresent" claim,feats show otherwise. it's accepted as more or less as a kind of hax teleportation.

Round 2: Well Saitama can't bust through those hax. but Alucard can't really kill Saitama so draw I guess?

Round 1: Why would Saitama need 4 months? From what I recall, Alucard substitutes one of his souls whenever he "dies" - what happens if Saitama kills him 1000 times in one second?

Alakabamm said:
Round 2: Well Saitama can't bust through those hax. but Alucard can't really kill Saitama so draw I guess?
Round 1: Why would Saitama need 4 months? From what I recall, Alucard substitutes one of his souls whenever he "dies" - what happens if Saitama kills him 1000 times in one second?
How can you kill someone 1000 times in one second? You can kill someone once and then wait for him to come back.

Has anyone in series every completely destroyed Alucard's body? What is stopping him from just destroying the entire body? Where is he coming back from?

Alakabamm said:
Has anyone in series every completely destroyed Alucard's body? What is stopping him from just destroying the entire body? Where is he coming back from?
If Saitama can, he should win Round 1. If he cannot, he will have to fight for 4 months at least ( you cannot destroy multiples Alucard's lives when he is not using his Level 0 ) without tiring. He will lose otherwise.

He cannot win Round 2, Alucard wins or stalemate at best for Saitama.

The thing about his souls sounds extremely NLF and I am almost certain that nobody has ever actually destroyed all of his non Level 0 body before. That means you can't say that he: a) can regenerate from nothing b) can't be killed multiple times in quick succession.

However, even not considering this, Alucard is just a pest to Saitama. Saitama can very easily punch him into outer space (BFR) or just blow him onto another continent if he needs some food/water/rest.

LordAizenSama said:
By omnipresent I assume you mean Schrodinger Alucard, we don't accept the "omnipresent" claim,feats show otherwise. it's accepted as more or less as a kind of hax teleportation.
Wait how does that work? Schrodinger showed a few feats.

WestWood7 said:
EoS Alucard > Saitama obviously
Don't know about Pre Schrodinger Alucard vs Saitama because I don't know enough about the latter

It would need at least 4 months to kill Pre Schrodinger Alucard, can Saitama do that ? He can also try to reduce Alucard into nothing, can he do that ?
He can but it will only cost one life. It doesn't matter how much he damages him, one life brings him back to full.

Alakabamm said:
The thing about his souls sounds extremely NLF and I am almost certain that nobody has ever actually destroyed all of his non Level 0 body before. That means you can't say that he: a) can regenerate from nothing b) can't be killed multiple times in quick succession.
However, even not considering this, Alucard is just a pest to Saitama. Saitama can very easily punch him into outer space (BFR) or just blow him onto another continent if he needs some food/water/rest.
Without Schrodinger, he still has teleportation and invisibility. And many other abilities that would not be a problem what so ever if he is launched.

What is the maximum range of his teleportation? Invisibility is meh because he only needs to get launched once. He has no way of not getting blitzed either.

Alakabamm said:
What is the maximum range of his teleportation? Invisibility is meh because he only needs to get launched once. He has no way of not getting blitzed either.
Never said. But I'm going to assume it's anywhere he has been before.

And about the blitz part. Round one is speed equalized. Round two isn't but you can't blitz a guy with omnipresence.

Oh yeah, oops. But you can't just assume he has super teleportation. You need feats or scaling. If you don't have either he is just BFR.

Alucards schrodinger Ability has been discussed here,so unless you can convince people it is Omnipresence, it won't be treated as much.

not that it really matters as that round is completely pointless anyway, neither will be able to win.

In that case,Round 1 Saitama punches alucard for around a hour or so,gets bored and leave,if alucard tries to follow him he just leaves faster.Round 2 The same except Alucard bothers saitama the rest of his life.

Epiccheev said:
In that case,Round 1 Saitama punches alucard for around a hour or so,gets bored and leave,if alucard tries to follow him he just leaves faster.Round 2 The same except Alucard bothers saitama the rest of his life.
Incorrect. Round one, Saitama tries to punch him but he either becomes mist or intangible. Round two is the same as you said.

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard's attack potency is Building level at base, and City level with his undead army (his durability is building level). Saitama's at least Continent level in attack potency and in durability. Saitama is also at least sub-relativistic, whilst Alucard is hypersonic with high hypersonic reactions. Factoring those, there's just no way Pre-Schrodinger Alucard could withstand and react to Saitama's attacks, even if you factor those souls in. Saitama just straight-up punches him out of the sky, and I'm not sure if he can survive space.

Post-Schrodinger Alucard I could see either winning due to hax.

Alucard is Omnipresent and that's a fact if you check the wiki.

He can't be killed and could just imagine Saitama out of existence or anything that happens to him.

Alucard stomps enough said.

On this site, again, it is decided that he isn't actually omnipresent. Unless you create a thread about it to make it accepted, it will not be considered an actual ability.

It is an actual ability of Alucards.

To not let Alucard have it is just ********, it's been proven both in the Anime when Alucard states it and in the wiki where it's in his list of abilities.

He is Omnipresent.

With it he can easily defeat Saitama and without he can just **** Saitama's mind and it's over.

Omg, not this again. Why do people not get that it isn't omnipresent but just a really good teleportation.

a) The wiki is not a primary source and cannot be fully trusted.

b) Alucard showed no proof of being omnipresent beyond that statement, which could just as easily imply very efficient teleportation.

Shrodenger posses quantum reality manipulation powers. Basically "I think, therefore I am" and "I am everywhere, and nowhere" are the only two specific sets of parameters we have for Shordenger. And with that, basic logic, and feats from the manga. Yes Shrodenger was omnipresent. And thus, after absorbing and making it his own. Alucard is now omnipresent, and TRULY immortal from that. Before he wasnt exactly immortal in that the souls from 300million+ ppl he had absorbed gave him a form of psuedo imortality. But because he absorbs souls through his blood, when shrodenger sacrificed himself to "defeat" alucard, at the end of the battle of london, by sliting his throat and allowing himself to be absorbed by alucard, he used his "I think, therefore I am" clause to give individuality to all 300million+ souls. In order for Alucard to "come back" he had to battle them all, including shrodenger, taking 50+years to do so, and re-absorb their souls. If he was unable to defeat Shro and make his powers his own, he would never have been able to come back. Its kinda a catch, Shro was immortal but somehow Alucard "killed him" and absorbed his soul, and now hes "unkillable". I suppose its the "I think therefore I am" clause, basically the nigh instantaneous second between the moment when alucard blew Shros brains out, and the metabolic and enzymatic and neurological functions ceasing, eg "death" is what allowed shrodenger to be "immortal" by "thinking" hes not dead, before he dies. However with Alucards original psuedo imortality added to shrodengers own, sort of negates this effect as there are just too many souls within Alucard for this to happen as it's more than likely he keeps one or two souls that are constantly "thinking" hes not dead 24/7.

That is speculation, if we want to make guesses on how things work here is my approach:

Schrödinger is the self observing cat. That is obviously a homage on schrödingers cat that is alive and dead as long as nobody is looking. Similar in quantum mechanics the position of an unobserved particle isn't determined. It can end up in unexpected places.

Schrödinger as the self observing cat observes his own existence and can by that determine his own state of existence. As long as he doesn't decide on a place you could say he remains in a superposition, in other words being everywhere and nowhere, but in that state he isn't specifically suited for actually doing things either. So that state is actually meaningless in combat, as he can not act in it. In order to act he has to be in a specific place observing himself in such a place. So in effect it is just teleportation with a little trick to also be able to go unobserved by others if you want so.

Now interestingly no one said that he is the only one that can observe himself. If you want to go to the manga, I believe you will find that at no point schrödinger (or alucard) is ever observed while teleporting or regenerating. His injuries disappear when nobody looks and he himself disappers when nobody looks, but just then. I believe his ability can not be used when someone observes him, as being observed mean quantum mechanically having your state fixed and deteministic. He goes from the self observing cat to the observed cat, when people look, essentially loosing his abilities.

My last speculation shall be the following: Post schrödinger alucard is actually quite weak. He doesn't have any souls left and he can also not get any new ones. Absorbing souls again would mean for him, who has schrödingers abilities, to get back to the state of an identity crisis in which he can not do anything. In other words going back into the cat box. So post-Schrödinger alucard is actually not stronger than schrödinger himself was.

He also appeared inside Zorin Blitz's illusions while Blitz was attempting to attack Seras Victoria's mind, indicating that he can appear in mental realms as well. Schrödinger himself often states that he is "everywhere and nowhere", meaning that if he believes that he exists somewhere, then he will. In essence, his powers can be summed up as 'I think, therefore I am.' This also explains his apparent Regenerationn/immortality and teleportation abilities. If he thinks he's at a location at any moment, then he will be at that location. Even if Schrödinger is fatally wounded, if he believes that he is alive and unscathed, then he will be. This can be seen when Alucard drinks the blood of Rip Van Winkle. He is sitting on the ship with the hand television, while in next scene we can see him standing on the right side of the Major. A few seconds later we can see him again sitting on the ship in the same position as he said "Auf Wiedersehen" to Rip.

Schrondinger possesses quantum reality manipulation powers, it doesn't matter if your observing him he can still do whatever he wants. 'I think, therefore I am.'

Schrondinger Alucard is much more powerful now, if he believes he's everywhere and no where, then he is, he's basically a reality warper at this point.

I'm sorry but Alucard's "omnipresent" is dumb. If one was omnipresent why do they need to think? The fact that he needs to think makes it sound like a really good teleportation.

KuuIchigo said:
I'm sorry but Alucard's "omnipresent" is dumb. If one was omnipresent why do they need to think? The fact that he needs to think makes it sound like a really good teleportation.

What?

He needs to think where to put his omnipresent feet so he doesn't land into fecal matter from animals on street.

Back