• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An 7th Grader vs A Webcomic Character

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Supreminal vs L
o
rd
English

Christian has access to every character he has ever created. (Except for L
o
rd
English)

Memes are allowed.

Who wins?

Alright, this one's gonna be hard for me.

Music

I've made a monster, and he probably wins here. It doesn't matter what i do, i still get beaten. If i slack off, L
o
rd
English gets bored and wins, and if i go all out, L
o
rd
English gets angrier and stomps. It's a no-win solution. If L
o
rd
English ascends here, i'm doomed.

But then there's the memes. The ONLY thing that gives me hope. I could possibly annoy L
o
rd
English, but that'll be hard since he kept up in a chat with Dump. The only way i could win is if i hide long enough, but he'll already be there, and my size makes that impossible.

Winner: Lord English

(Also, no, i'm in 7th Grade.)

MaxForward said:
I will give you infinite revival potions and prep.
I still lose. L
o
rd
English can just use Double Death and erase me.

Though, the prep prevents that.

I actually could win here, if not for that Dump feat.

I still lose. L
o
rd
English can just use Double Death and erase me.

Though, the prep prevents that.

I actually could win here, if not for that Dump feat.

You can summon Infinite G O J I R A s.

It depends on which wiki it takes place in if its Fatal Conflict Fanon wiki Christian Higdon would win via admin and edit hax

MLPlover2011 said:
It depends on which wiki it takes place in if its Fatal Conflict Fanon wiki Christian Higdon would win via admin and edit hax </div>
I doubt it. L
o
rd
English still exists in other forms of media. He's already here.

Deathlock=Lost already.

Snek=Can't even beat Stalin.

The Final Pam=Lost to Moglotor.

Godzilla=Um, yeah, no.

Chuck Norris=Also loses.

I know a way to destroy L
o
rd
English. We will form a Voltron-like giant robot.

Back