• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An opponent just below Anshin'in-san

Kumagawa Misogi is up against his potential Demise.

Battle occurs as he sees her in the central park and wants to see what's up her skirt, but her crossed legs pose won't let it, and thus the battle begins (he has such a personality, I think). She promised she'll let him see it all if he wins, so he's going all out.

Since girl's stats are mostly unknown, y'all can consider them to be similar to Misogi's abilities through All Fiction, so I don't have to equalize anything and this is a dispute of versatility and intellect.

May the battle begin.

Demise H
She who never lost

Misogi Kumagawa
He who always loses

"Similar to Misogi's abilities through All Fiction" ... I totally dont understand what you mean. Does this we equalized everything about them ? Also, i dont see anything on her page suggest that she would survives the all fiction. She could BFR him to another dimension though. But again, speed equalized so i dont know who is gonna strike first.

Fixed the link.

Speed doesn't have to be equalized. Nothing is equalized but since both of them have so many unknown and insane but vague stuff I basically am saying this can't be an attributes based stomp. :v

And yeah, she probably cannot survive AF. Can he come back from her BFR, though?

Misogi can erase the cause that he got BFR to get back, but since this is dimensional BFR, i'm not sure. But he likely cant do it since it's never show that All Fiction's range is interdimensional

It would seem there are no feats above Low 2-C and the fourth dimensional tier in Misogi, although it is implied he can erase stuff accross and all of the universe if he tries.

Your vote? I'm pretty neutral on this, although headcanoning the result of the fight as one in which Misogi loses in one of his ways of "winning but ultimately losing" and kinda gets along the very pleasant way with Demise for the rest of the day. I'm just curious to how this will happen. Maybe he will be able to start manipulating her emotionally by the beginning of the fight and thus get an edge, winning mid-high-diff although they can both one-shot each other? I dunno

This is a weird match. I think the best you could get outta this is an Inconclusive. Kumagawa's biggest advantage is actually Bookmaker. With that he can lock down all of her abilities and give her solid stats to work with(his own). On top of that, she'd probably just surender, since that's whats happened every other time he's used Bookmaker on someone that's not Medaka. The reason this isn't a win for Kumagawa though is her Dimensional BFR shit. If she pops Kumagawa to some other dimension, he's absolutly stuck there. So yeah, Inconclusive. It goes to who ever shoots first.

Both of them have stuff that completely instawins the fight. I mean that Misogi has more ways of instawinning the fight.

I know what you mean and, to me at least, quantity shouldn't be a factor. Both have methods to ohko at the start, and that leads to Inconclusive. End of story. If you want more debate then that then we need some knowledgeable in Valkyrie Crusade to show up.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
This is a weird match. I think the best you could get outta this is an Inconclusive. Kumagawa's biggest advantage is actually Bookmaker. With that he can lock down all of her abilities and give her solid stats to work with(his own). On top of that, she'd probably just surender, since that's whats happened every other time he's used Bookmaker on someone that's not Medaka. The reason this isn't a win for Kumagawa though is her Dimensional BFR shit. If she pops Kumagawa to some other dimension, he's absolutly stuck there. So yeah, Inconclusive. It goes to who ever shoots first.
^^

Bookmaker is his greates advantage, not for those reasons doe. It's from battle rules. Power negating abilities take precedence in activatio. So Bookmaker would activate first nulling her. She tries to do something. It's nulled. That's how it works (how it went vs Jill too).

As for coming back from BFR idk. I mean you would have to have actions similar to Iihiko's to hope on a win like that so idk. I mean it may work. Actually if it's another dimension (as in not higher or lower dimension but rather just another plane of existing) it should work (All Fiction should come back), juding from the fact that A) She can't resist All Fiction doing that (from the profiles) and B) Abilities could be used in the dream world which practically is another dimension. So tell me what kind of dimension we'r talking about.

Anyway vote goes to Kumagawa via battle rules.

Well well well, I see you've finally found this one, Fire. I think your taking the "battle rules" outta context. Let's use an example.

• Here we have two Kumagawas standing 10 meters apart. One is about to use All Fiction with the goal of erasing the second. The second is about to use Bookmaker to seal the first. Let's just ignore any oddities of one Kumagawa Bookmakering another. Which ability would achieve an effect first?
The way your discribing it sounds like Bookmaker would just spawn insider her. And before you say anything, I am of the opinion that any evidance you could provide would just as easily be atributed to All Fictions time erasure.

My blogdescribes that. Result inducement via All Fiction or spawn screws inside people like Bookmaker does (it was accepted under Iap's stuff so don't ask me about it, it's still accepted).

So the Kumagawa going for the null would win, due to the reasons working like this:

Kumagawa 1 activates all fiction and Kuma 2 activates Bookmaker.

Kuma 1 tries to erase with AF, realizes that capability is already nulled by Bookmaker.

That's how it went for Jill.

Medaka tries to use anything, realizes she can't because Jill nulls it via fate manip.

Medaka would have turned inconclusive against a high 1B power then xD.

But Bookmaker won't affect first without All Fictions intervention. I still think it's too close to call. And no, no abilities were ever used in the dream world. End of discussion.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
But Bookmaker won't affect first without All Fictions intervention. I still think it's too close to call. And no, no abilities were ever used in the dream world. End of discussion.
Wat?

They were doe. Ajimu swapping skills and shit. Also kumagawa gained abilities from Ajimu. And ajimu made the skill of "leave a will" to give those to Kumagwa. So yeah, they have been used.

Back