• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Unsung Hero vs A Killer (3-0-0)

Colonel Robert Hoga was just celebrating with his men after another successful espionage mission. He left the men to go check on the tunnel system under the camp, before hearing a voice at one of the outpost lookouts that a tunnel connected to. He opened up the exit to find Jeff the Killer standing here with a knife. Hogan leapt out with a pistol he had from their previous mission, before Jeff knocked it hit of his hands. Hogan couldn't let Jeff loose on the camp and the two faced off, with Hogan picking up his gun and Jeff smiling at him.

Ok so. 2nd Key Hogan however all his preparations he has is a pistol he had from his previous mission. Speed is =

A Leader of Heroes: 3

A Killer: 0

Inconclusive: 0

True and I do believe he wins but doesn't Jeff have some sort of pain tolerance even here which allows him to tank a few bullets?

Personally I believe Hogan still beats him but I didn't think it was this clear cut

TheArsenal1212 said:
True and I do believe he wins but doesn't Jeff have some sort of pain tolerance even here which allows him to tank a few bullets?
Personally I believe Hogan still beats him but I didn't think it was this clear cut
Pain Tolerance doesn't stop a bullet to the head!

I did actually laugh pretty hard at that. That's very true

Jeff could still technically I guess move around so it's harder and since he's insane and a maniac I could see him acting manic and making him harder to hit

But yeah Hogan probably can hit his head eventually

Back