• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 18 vs She-Hulk

Lazuli

AP: Small Star+

Speed: Sub-Relativistic+

Dura: Small Star+

Hax: Infinite Stamina

Jen

AP: Large Planet

Speed: Unknown (for the sake of avoiding headaches I'll asume speed equalized)

Dura: Large Planet

Hax: Mid-Low Regen

Android 18 wins

It depends if we count 17,84 s or more or less 4 s for the moon busting feat.

I download the db kai episode and I used windows movie maker to determinate how much time it took for piccolo's beam to reach the moon.

In 3.22 s it disppeared from the screen

and in 4.03 s the moon started to shine (because it was about to explode).

Yup. upgrades were crazy those last months. I remember Cell was weaker than android 18 (months ago (before big upgrades thanks to dbs) cell was considered to 4-C and speed was either sub-relativistic + or relativistic + (I don't remember).

Sometimes I wonder if DBS wasn't made to make people realize how wrong they were when they downplayed db.

Jeune fou said:
Yup. upgrades were crazy those last months. I remember Cell was weaker than android 18 (months ago (before big upgrades thanks to dbs) cell was considered to 4-C and speed was either sub-relativistic + or relativistic + (I don't remember).
Sometimes I wonder if DBS wasn't made to make people realize how wrong they were when they downplayed db.
Toriyama was like "nobody downplays dragonball and get´s away with it, bring the universe busters and dragons, because we need more dragons dammit".

well there is already a hitler version for akira's wrath against downplayers

i want to make one on the same topic, but with the el risitas guy instead of shitler

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well there is already a hitler version for akira's wrath against downplayers

i want to make one on the same topic, but with the el risitas guy instead of shitler
So if Hitler and Toriyama did the fusion dance how would you call it, Toritler or Hiyama

Back