• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 21 Fights Another Goku

Android 21 was stated to be > Super Perfect Cell by having potential that surpasses even his own

For Goku however, in which saga is it? Since in some arcs such as BoG he's 4-B only with SSJ, meaning she stomps if he starts in base

Android 21 was stated to be > Super Perfect Cell by having potential that surpasses even his own

For Goku however, in which saga is it? Since in some arcs such as BoG he's 4-B only with SSJ, meaning she stomps if he starts in base
I could have Goku start as an SSJ, if necessary.

Goku is not superior to Cell and something comparable to kid buu in SSJ1?, so SSj2 Goku should have a similar Ap.

But power null GG

Everyone seems to forget that the power null waves also nerf 21. Not to mention she doesn't have it on hand, unless it's Evil 21 when she gulped it down.
Soul manip is also a power requiring gear.

Godzilla is right, the waves null her power too. And besides, that and soul manip aren't things she can do on her own, she needs an external machine to do that. And even in her majin form, she just swallowed the controller, not the actual machine.
You would need to give her preparation in order to allow the waves and soul manip, but they have effect even on her.

Atm Arcker and Oliver's votes shouldn't be counted.

Well, it is true, it's all explained in that cutscene, 21 does all that stuff with an external machine, that she or someone else have to program and activate.

Scaling is weird, because base 21 never fought anyone but should be superior to Cell to an unknown extent.
Same for Goku in his ssj1 form, he is well over Cell, and goes even further with ssj2 and 3.

That said, 21 is much stronger than Base Goku, and they should be somewhat even once he becomes ssj1 or 2, and should definitely surpass her with ssj3.

In pure combat 21 never demonstrated anything in base form, aside from turning people into candies with the beam, so she possibly starts with that, while being superior to base Goku, who needs to transform in order to match and surpass her, thing that he very likely does once he senses her power.

Oh

Well Goku feeling the power of 21, he will go to SSJ1/2 and has the advantage Skill.

sure transmutation is a problem but this Goku is not stupid enough to be easily transmuted so he will use IT to dodge

bump
In pure combat 21 never demonstrated anything in base form, aside from turning people into candies with the beam, so she possibly starts with that, while being superior to base Goku, who needs to transform in order to match and surpass her, thing that he very likely does once he senses her power.
Didn't she defeat Cell in a cutscene?

Yes, notably so. And given that start of Super Goku confirms he's training to fight Buu again, if 21's Majin-like abilities are shown, they'd be rather fresh in his mind.

This is base 21, who doesn't have (or never demonstrated to have) Majin powers, other than the candy beam.

She'd still likely have things such as the regeneration. I don't think it'd simply vanish just because she powered down. Especially since Majin 21's often just called her 'true form'.
And I felt it was relevant as a lot of her stuff is scaled off of (and weirdly higher) than Buu's.

Arcker and Oliver's votes are still the outdates ones, I think Oliver now votes for Goku, but I'm not sure.

Also for Kaiju, I agree that it's possible that 21 still has the same powers in the non-majin form, but we don't know for sure and the profile doesn't count them, we can't consider them for this match.

Yes, I am voting for goku as it seems that her null power cannot do without preparation and lacks majin powers (though I'm not sure whether or not she should have it in her base form)

It sounds like to me that 21's profile should get a major revamp. All the things brought up in this thread are pretty important to her character and serve among the best of her wincons but her profile clearly doesn't reflect the important details of these abilities.

Back