• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Angel Beats

The Angel Beats anime would come priority to the manga version in this case, correct? Perhaps some of the feats there could be analyzed to see where they stand at?

Yeah ive been meaning to get the Master of the River feat calced. This is the Master of the River btw, and Kanade slashed it to pieces.

@Lina Yes the anime takes priority. Ive also been meaning to have Kanade's feat of tanking the explosion of a malfunctioning guild canon calced as well.

Do you have a video?

I don't think slashing a big fish into pieces is Large Building level, especially since multiple slashes means multiple attacks which isn't how we treat Attack Potency.

I was thinking about the fish stuff before, but I thought it was okay since Tatsumi was formerly rated at Large Building for doing something similar to a Danger Beast

Back