• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ann Takamaki vs. Daroach

Daroach seems to have the AP advantage here, what does Takamaki starts with?

Doesn't P5 have an anime? Anyway Daroach takes this mainly due to AP.

That's useful, it doesn't seem like that would much against Daroach tho.

Some questions; Are those projectiles or instantaneous effects? And what's the most experienced opponent she fought?

I don't see resistance to sleep or mind manipulation on his profile.

It isn't always clear, but elemental effects like fire are generally projectiles or aoe, while status ailments and buffs/debuffs are directly applied. Her most experienced opponent is Yaldabaoth. Edit: His profile is kinda poor though...

So, the manifestation of mankind's desires has Inapplicable age, huh? Well that sucks.

Wait Daroach is able to beat Void Termina? Doesn't that mess up the scaling?

A 4-A beating another 4-A with help in the canon and solo as a possibility messes up the scaling how?

Because said 4-A is immensely above most other 4-As in said verse.

Profile mentions nothing about 'with help'.

Any (4-A) character doing that solo scales to him, mini-games and such, while non-canon, are use to show the other characters' capabilities as stated in an interview. Even without that, he can take hits from him and scales to Kirby, who can harm him alone.

Meta Knight also scales to Kirby, and Void Termina scales far above an amped Meta Knight apparently.

Question: I don't know much about star allies, so bear with me, but was Void Termina beaten by some sort of final weapon?

His phases 1 & 3, yes, his phases 2 & 4 and the mini part after that, no. Everyone should also have access to that weapon, but Cal is neutral about that so it's not an affirmation.

GyroNutz said:
Meta Knight also scales to Kirby, and Void Termina scales far above an amped Meta Knight apparently.
There is also the "they got stronger" argument, which is only slightly mediocre.

I hate to be the guy who cries "Diarahan" every Persona thread, but... Diarahan. (I'm actually sorry everybody has it.)

Also, I think being repeatedly put to sleep mid-battle would be more than slightly disadvantageous.

He scales from Magolor's and Dark Mind's pocket dimension stuff right? cause Kirby also scales from that

I just call it stars in the sky feat cause eh

Ann scales to someone >>>>> someone >>> someone >> someone else with the same kind of feat.

I doubt he has any kind of AP advantage.

"Stars in the sky" sounds like "(1) background full of stars", when it's both "many, many backgrounds full of stars" (Magolor) and "constantly moving background full of stars" (Drawcia and Dark Mind).

Edwellken said:
Ann scales to someone >>>>> someone >>> someone >> someone else with the same kind of feat.
I doubt he has any kind of AP advantage.
So does Daroach.

Zero-Two's death caused the exploration and annihilation of a planet full of Dark Matters, all of which 4-A. Void Termina is compound of "countless" Dark Hearts, all of which also 4-A. Morpho Knight "vaporized" Galacta Knight, who one-shotted Star Dream, who is > to President Haltmann, who is > to amped versions of DDD and MK at the time.

Back