• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Orange Discussion Thread

Well, then how do we explain the countless times where they regularly survive TNT explosions by Orange in Ask Orange with barely a scratch on them?

If Bigsmoke isn't really that convincing (understandably so), then I can binge watch and show numerous instances where AO and Pear survives the kitchen explosions.
i mean. that'd only be like. building level tops

yeah but like. that's comparing a generous small building level feat to a large planet feat
The large planet statement is actually context regarding how much TNT Orange uses on a regular basis to blow up the kitchen (which AO and his friends regularly withstand). If we're going to ignore the 40x theme Ask AO episode's statement, at least provide a reasonable note or explanation on why the statement is invalid. The cow that made the statement is also a notable participant in Orange's budget.

Pear should have analystical precognition from the chubby bunny challenge
He at the very end of the episode, managed to figure out where chubbs would come through while he was gone out of his vision

Pear should have analystical precognition from the chubby bunny challenge
He at the very end of the episode, managed to figure out where chubbs would come through while he was gone out of his vision
Lol. Who's going to do a profile for pear, and a verse page for the AO webseries? I'm not going to. I have business on doing profile stuff for the IRL verse and IRL what-if? mergings.

Lol. Who's going to do a profile for pear, and a verse page for the AO webseries? I'm not going to. I have business on doing profile stuff for the IRL verse and IRL what-if? mergings.
Let's first do the orange one.

Someone was already doing the sandbox profile

Not sure if its added yet but Orange can draw so hyper realistically that the kbjects he drew become real

Annoying Orange - Blindfolded Drawing Challenge! / Annoying Orange

would buttman even be allowed? he originates from whats technically an unofficial machinima series
I mean, the rules are there on-site to be read on what verses and characters are allowed. Daneboe's buttman is an original GTA character made by him and named by the audience.

I mean, the rules are there on-site to be read on what verses and characters are allowed. Daneboe's buttman is an original GTA character made by him and named by the audience.
*them

anyways, a verse (or in this case character) like this would have to be given the okay from the developers/owners of the media they're using/parodying (in this case GTA). otherwise it'd fall into FC/OC territory. as far as i know, dane never got an approval like this. so the character would fall under fan character

*them

anyways, a verse (or in this case character) like this would have to be given the okay from the developers/owners of the media they're using/parodying (in this case GTA). otherwise it'd fall into FC/OC territory. as far as i know, dane never got an approval like this. so the character would fall under fan character
An FC/OC profile would technically be ok for funny matches. I wonder what would happen if Buttman had a match with the AO. The latter would probably one-shot or annoy buttman to death lol.

btw, this is a bit off topic here, but how's the AO profile reworks going?

Back