• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

annoying orange upgrades

making a new crt since the previous one went nowhere and i now have a lot more to work with

the annoying orange is currently unknown tier with a fairly small profile considering how many videos he’s been featured in, so i’d like to expand it a bit

here are the changes i am suggesting:

Powers and Abilities: All current abilities, plus Size Manipulation (Became giant and fell on top of Pear. Grew to the size of a building), Summoning (Can summon Knife to slaughter his enemies), Duplication (Showered Pear with 20,000,000 duplicates of himself), Magic and Transmutation (Via Apple Kadabra), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; survived in the vacuum of space), Fragrance Manipulation with farts, Regeneration (Low-High; scales to Pear, who survived being splattered by a single, giant, foreboding macaroni noodle), Energy Projection (Blew up a building with his laser eyes), and Transformation into the Legendary Super Citrus | All previous abilities on a greater scale, enhanced Energy Projection (His seeds are replaced by energy blasts. Can shoot laser beams from his mouth), enhanced Summoning and Wish Granting (Can summon the Eternal Dragonfruit, who can grant the user any wish they desire)

Attack Potency: Varies from Building level (Blows up the kitchen with himself inside every other day. Survived a house collapsing on him. Shook and partially collapsed a stadium as a mere byproduct of his battle with Fred. Survived a massive pile of a dynamite exploding in front of him. Fought a rock candy monster who was the same size as the Tokyo Tower. Destroyed a building by shooting lasers out of his eyes) to Multi-Continent level (Caused the Chicxulub Impact Event, and tanked it point-blank. Survived being crushed by a large chunk of the moon. Survived an explosion which covered a large portion of the Earth), higher with Knife (Knife is much stronger than Orange, and has been shown to one-shot him and his friends), Moon level with the Kitchen Cannon (Shattered the moon) | Likely Moon level (One-shotted G.G., who was stated to be superior to his base form in every way, and Radish, who Orange could not fight in his base form. Was stated to be the kitchen’s only hope at defeating Radish, making him more powerful than the Kitchen Cannon)

Speed: Transonic (Easily dodged bullets at close range) with possibly Massively Hypersonic+ reactions (Warned Benjamin Franklin about incoming lightning), can reach the Speed of Light with Hot Sauce

Lifting Strength: Class T (Dropped 1 trillion bowling balls on Pear)

striking strength and dura are the same as his ap

Key: Base | Super Citrus

Last edited:
bowling balls weigh 2.72 kg, so one trillion of them would weigh 2,720,000,000 metric tons. class P starts at 1,000,000,000,000 tons.

also i'm not entirely sure if the annoying orange should have below average intelligence, as far as i know most of his moronic behavior can be chalked up to him being intentionally annoying

Back