• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Another SCP Fights Monika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Can that thing even fight/be fought against? It looks more like a phenomenon than a being.
It can act on other beings and be acted upon, so I don't see why not.

Yeah but it's mindless and is a... narrative instead of something.

I'm gonna reformulate: what does it do? Does it just nukes the universe immediately? Can Monika even see the thing? The profile doesn't help at all in that regard and just throws abilities at us.

It basically starts inside fiction inside fiction then goes outwards and outwards and eventually reaching and destroying the regular universe as if it was fiction

Yeah but the thing starts at Low 2-C here. Doesn't it start by nuking the universe and moving up from there then?

Well, Monika won't be killed just by destroying the universe. But if 2747 can go higher and destroying stuff higher than the universe, then it's certainly gonna take her down.

It just nukes the universe, but in this key it doesn't move to higher narratives; it's capped at Low 2-C.

It also erases concepts and causes, starting from the most fringe to more fundamental ones, such as doors. But it's mind/data manip is restricted to things reconstructing it within their minds/computers.

Any idea how I could put some explanation of this into the profiles?

Isn't this a stomp then? It just nukes the universe and Monika's concept before anything happens.

Just having a summary in the first place would be a good start. Or add explanations on its profile beyond slapping "Conceptual Manip" there.

I am shit at making profiles, I can't write summaries at all. I can add explanations to the other abilities if you unlock the profile, but none of that was picked up when I first showed the WIP to ~half a dozen people.

Monika has a good chance to win since this is in-character. 2747 doesn't just nuke every concept at once, and it starts off nuking the least-widely recognized concepts, taking its sweet ass time to getting around to erasing even stuff like "doors".

While 2747 would instant-nuke the universe, Monika is non-corporeal. And Monika could EE, timestop, or plot manip to kill/incap/excise 2747 from the plot.

while it feels gross to post this in my own thread everyone else seems to think this is a stomp in the other directio

The thing is is that i don't think Monika has a way to affect 2747, since it's literally 3*infinite dimensions below her and acts like a phenomenon more than an actual being and, while she does notice shit disappearing while 2747 takes it's time to manefest, she can't bring anything back or really do much to help and eventually just dies herself

I guess 2747

Hl3 or bust said:
The thing is is that i don't think Monika has a way to affect 2747, since it's literally 3*infinite dimensions below her and acts like a phenomenon more than an actual being and, while she does notice shit disappearing while 2747 takes it's time to manefest, she can't bring anything back or really do much to help and eventually just dies herself

I guess 2747
In this fight, 2747 is using its Low 2-C key.

It's still an anti-narrative, but it exists in the same dimension.

well, either way Monika can't do anything against conceptual destruction, even if it takes years, and most likely wouldn't have a clue whats going on

Well 2747 doesn't have any resistances to Monika's abilities, except for mind/memory manip by being mindless.

I mean, her mind manip is taking already existing tendencies and increasing them. I guess she could increase or decrease what it does.

But could monia affect an anti-narrative? If yes, she just erases it.

That might be arguable but I'll step back to just explaining the characters for now.

Should I take that as a vote for Monika?

Hl3 or bust said:
i'd say that her attempt to write it away either do nothing or make 2747 work faster
It's more her just erasing it, plus, couldn't she increase how much time it takes.

Now that I think about it, she could just keep readding the stuff it erases, no?

2747's concept erasure shouldn't get sped up by anything.

Monika wouldn't be able to re-add concepts, she doesn't have concept manip, she couldn't re-add the plot either given her feats, but she would be able to remake the universe.

She did? I thought she only existed outside of it, and the plot coming back for arc 3 was because of you, the player, doing something.

Agnaa said:
She did? I thought she only existed outside of it, and the plot coming back for arc 3 was because of you, the player, doing something.
No. You erase her, she tells you she loves you and she reinstalls all of reality, admitting she had copied it just to be sure.

Hl3 or bust said:
the new universes will probably still follow the same plot, which will just have 2747 remanefest agai
Yeah, but it gives her a lot of time to cook up a plan, and she could do it perpetually.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Hl3 or bust said:
until 2747 fully manefests and kills her concepts
It gets erased before of that
Monika isn't able to percieve it, only it's effects and her best chance is just extending th plot

which may not even work in all honesty

She erases everything in character, and unless you can give a reason for that to not work, she wins with that

She doesn't need to know.

She just erases everything in existense, so unless that thing gets non-existent physiology, it is gonna work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back